Your tour begins when you are picked up from your accommodation at 7:30am - 8:30am Bali Time .
The first stop on your tour will take you to the Bali master healer ‘Cok Rai’. He is an 86-year old Healer-Shamans in Bali being the grandson of the last King of Ubud. Cok Rai is a renowned Balinese healer and shaman who began to use his gift of communing with deities and spirits over forty years ago. Tjok Rai still sees Balinese people who come by in full dress but tourists by the busload and celebrities from around the world also descend upon his royal compound of Puri Negari, a short drive from Ubud, eager for consultations, for healing and cures. (cost for consultation not included)
What can you expect when you consult with Tjokorda Gede Rai?
– Health assessment, diagnosis
– Reflexology, detoxification of the body
– Boosting of immune system
– Physical, mental, spiritual rebalancing and well-being;
– “Aura clearing” (believed to be where diseases start)
– Stress and depression-related issues
– Chronic back, hip, knee and joints problems
– Fertility issues
– Lymphatic system, hormonal system issues
– Eating disorders,
– Enhancing memory capacity
– Clearing doubt, worry, anxiety issues
– Enhancing purpose and sense of direction
– Enhancing passion for life & creativity
– Healing of traumas and “scars” in the heart area
– And expect some sound laughter as well!
Stop at local restaurant for lunch (to be paid for locally). This restaurant serves signature local dishes, its famous dish is called " babi Guling" or suckling. This dish serves well with our local beer called "Bintang Beers". Don't miss this!
Next, stop at the Ubud monkey forest. Known for tame grey macac sanctuary with big tropical trees, it’s a fantastic spot for taking pictures. You will also visit the Ubud town which is well known for its culture. You will be able to look around here to get a feel for the Ubud lifestyle including visiting the Ubud market and Ubud Palace.
Lastly, stop at tarditional bali coffee procession; see the most rarest gourmet and famous on " Bucket list" Movie starred by Jack Nicholson, the Cat Poo Cino. On the location you can see the the cat, the coffee tree and traditional process on making the coffee and the end take a sip of the special coffee. Enjoy!
You will then be taken back to your hotel where your tour will end. Have a nice day!