This full-day tour visits the best spots and temples in Bali with a private car and English speaking guide. Please prepare your camera to take every single picture from many different angles. The stunning view will pamper your eyes of the green of hills and rice field on the way to the lake. Visiting Bali largest botanical garden to see a wide green area as far as you can see. Down to the monkey temple through a countryside road give you a memorable experience to see the real Balinese life. The journey will be last at the best place to see the sunset at Tanah Lot temple, where you can enjoy a dinner while seeing a picture of the complete sunset.
- 8.00am depart from your hotel
- First, stop at the peacefull Taman Ayun royal temple
- Visit Ulun Danu Temple in the lake to see beautiful surroundings by hills with a cool atmosphere that will generate your passion to boating around the lake.
- See the botanical garden close to the lake where you see very wide beautiful garden, big trees, blowing flowers and green surrounding.
- Then having lunch in front of the beautiful lush green area to taste Balinese traditional dishes.
- Go to the most amazing Unesco world heritage of Jatiluwih rice field. Have a short walk around the rice paddy.
- Visit Tanah lot Temple in the sea. Only low tide allows you to walk to the temple area. While enjoying the sunset you can have a drink at some cafes around the temple.