Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price Guarantee
Experience the Franschhoek vineyards with a local! Local knowledge is valuable and adds to the unique flavour of this tour. Our tour includes 3 beautiful vineyards with outstanding wines. You will enjoy stunning scenery while sipping on your tastings. Your knowledgeable and experienced guide will get you up to speed on the history of the area, up to date on South African wines and answer any questions you may have about the area or the country.
62 Huguenot Rd, Franschhoek, 7690, South Africa
Returns to original departure point
- Mountain bikes
- Safety Helmet
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
I started the day with a more difficult guided bike ride in the morning and then met up with my wife in the afternoon for the wine tour. What a great day out from beginning to end! Robyn and Jason were our great guides and made the experience a highlight of our trip
Date of experience: November 2019
Response from RobynKadis, Owner at Mountain Bike Wine Tour
Responded Jan 6, 2020
Thank you so much for your kind words Jim. It was great to have you both on our tours and I am so pleased you enjoyed it so much. I hope we will see you again when you are next in the area. The mountains are waiting :)
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Franschhoek Adventures
Adventure Bus Tour
We had reserved 2 seats on the adventure bus but when we arrived the tour had been cancelled. However, Robyn (owner…
Fantastic hike around Franschhoek
Very beautiful hike. Walked for four hours and we were so satisfied with the scenery and the trails. There is somet…
All a bit rushed
Whilst an enjoyable outing, it all just felt a bit rushed as we started at 3.30pm and were told we needed to be qui…
Robyn is an exceptional tour guide who is knowledgeable and loves Franschoek. We thoroughly enjoyed the tour! We hi…
Lovely casual Sunset Cycle & wine tasting
Robyn at Franschhoek Adventures treated us to a wonderful afternoon on our sundowner bike wine tour last weekend. T…
Morning wine yard cycling tour
We had a lovely time with Robin visiting the vineyards, we opted for the smaller more boutique vineyard tour. Delic…
Thank you Franschhoek Adventures/Robyn Kadis
What a wonderful experience through nature. Never knew that Franschhoek had so many natural beauties to explore. Be…
Outstanding Tours in Franschhoeck!
Robyn made my visit to Franschhoek so memorable, and easy. She picked me up in Cape Town, brought me to Franschhoe…
Franschhoek Mountain Hike
Amazing experience! We did a day hike in the mountains and we had a great guide and lovely scenery. Also did the wi…
Best bike tour in wine country!
Incredible bike tour - my husband and I went for the 10am tour until 20pm. It was the perfect level of difficulty a…
Full insight into Franschhoek!
I am soooo glad we booked our morning with Robyn. She's super casual and knowledgeable about Franschhoek and the wi…
Visit of township. Great experience. Must do.
Great walk in the township of Franschhoek. Guided by David. A must do for everyone. Goes by bone and marrow.
Vineyard Bike tour a must
Unsure of what to do in Franschhoek and looking on Tripadvisor we decided to book a cycle vineyard tour - although …
Birding day & Township visit tours
My husband & I thoroughly enjoyed 2 excursions with Robin. The township tour was led by a local resident & Robin. …
Vineyard bike tour
We spent an excellent morning with Robyn touring Franschhoek’s boutique vineyards. This should be a must for any vi…
- La Bri Estate, La Couronne, and 1 more
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
from $43.18* $47.45
Popular: Booked by 2,325 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 218 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 191 travelers!
from $59.73* $70.00
Frequently Asked Questions about Mountain Bike Wine Tour
- Mountain Bike Wine Tour price starts from $95.78. Discover and book Mountain Bike Wine Tour on Tripadvisor
- Mountain Bike Wine Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mountain Bike Wine Tour on Tripadvisor
- Mountain Bike Wine Tour is hosted by Franschhoek Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Franschhoek Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mountain Bike Wine Tour on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Mountain Bike Wine Tour on Tripadvisor