Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 12 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Free photo with $1,000,000 Cash!
- Does not include gratuities
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- Downtown Container Park, 707 E Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA We meet under The Mantis (can't miss it!) by the main entrance to the Downtown Container Park.
- Circa Resort & Casino, 8 E Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA By Circa Casino and Resort near the corner of Fremont and Main Streets
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 189272P5
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Some areas still require the mandatory wearing of masks.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Daytime Downtown Las Vegas Walking Tour
What you can expect during your visit
- Your guide has been vaccinated! Pandemic requirements are eased, but there are no mask wearing requirements. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Daytime Downtown Las Vegas Walking Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Daytime Downtown Las Vegas Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Daytime Downtown Las Vegas Walking Tour?
- Daytime Downtown Las Vegas Walking Tour price starts from $55.00. Discover and book Daytime Downtown Las Vegas Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Daytime Downtown Las Vegas Walking Tour cancellation policy?
- Daytime Downtown Las Vegas Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Daytime Downtown Las Vegas Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Daytime Downtown Las Vegas Walking Tour?
- Daytime Downtown Las Vegas Walking Tour is hosted by Richard Lloyd Evans. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Richard Lloyd Evans on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Daytime Downtown Las Vegas Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 189272P5
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atDowntown Container Park707 E Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USAWe meet under The Mantis (can't miss it!) by the main entrance to the Downtown Container Park.See address & details
- 1Downtown Container ParkStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Casino at the El Cortez HotelStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Fremont East DistrictSee details
- 4Fremont Street ExperienceStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5The D CasinoStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 6Binion's Gambling Hall & HotelStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 7Golden Nugget CasinoStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 8Circa Resort & CasinoStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll end atCirca Resort & Casino8 E Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USABy Circa Casino and Resort near the corner of Fremont and Main StreetsSee address & details
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Richard was very knowledgable and accommodating. We had 2 kids who made us late for the tour as they were dragging …
This tour was great! Richard was very knowledgeable and shared lots of "fun facts" about the casinos and the marqu…
Las Vegas Tour
Had a great experience. Richard Evans was the best. He was very knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend this t…
Great walk with Richard on Fremont
Richard was very informative & entertaining! There were only for guests on the tour, which was great! Richard is a…
For starters, Richard was incredibly accommodating when our flight was delayed which we so appreciated. He is a wea…
Richard has a sense of humor.
Got the sufficient detail about the departure point before the trip. And quote a guy who walk with us a little bit …
60th Birthday Celebration for A friend 🎂
Our favorite part was all the back stories regarding the strip. Richard was very knowledgeable, friendly and funny.…
Must be on your list
This has to be on your list while visiting Las Vegas. Worth every minute. Our guide has had hundreds of story’s to …
A word of warning
Just a word of warning. While walking along the Las Vegas Strip, you see many show girls everyday from morning to…
Perfect introduction to Downtown Las Vegas!
A fantastic tour of Downtown Las Vegas - expertly structured and delivered to give a wonderful overview of what is …
I loved that Richard was a historian and I found the tour so informative and fascinating. We certainly discovered t…
History buffs won’t be disappointed !
My partner and I just moved to vegas, and we love getting a history tour of wherever we are—Richard didn’t disappoi…
Great tour of Downtown
Great way to spend a few hours wandering around Downtown and learning about the history of the place. Richard is a…
Richard was a great guide that showed us some really interesting parts of The Strip. He is a great storyteller.
Want to learn about Vegas history? BOOK THIS!
It was my 1st time in Las Vegas and I traveled with my mom who's never done the Fremont experience. Richard was an…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jun 2022 • Couples
The tour was fantastic with Richard Evans providing intriguing historical details every step of the way! We thoroughly enjoyed this tour and, as one of the highlights of our trip, highly recommend this excursion!
Written June 16, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Daytime Downtown Las Vegas Walking Tour provided by Richard Lloyd Evans
Product Overview: Daytime Downtown Las Vegas Walking Tour
|Number of Reviews||1|
|Number of Photos||7|