per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 5-99, max of 14 per group
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Park Entry Fees
- Professional Guide
- Small-group tour (maximum of 14 passengers)
- 1 night hotel accommodation
- Horseshoe Bend guided scenic walk
- This tour has a free downloadable App with tour commentary in French, German, Spanish and Italian.
- Live commentary is provided in English.
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon South Rim
- Optional Antelope Canyon fees apply
- Optional Grand Canyon Helicopter Flight fees apply
- Entry/Admission - Horseshoe Bend
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up from all major hotels within 3 miles of the strip
- Las Vegas, NV, USA
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5602P22
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be 5 years and over to join
- New Tour Option- Purchase 6 seats and have a fully private tour with selected ticket type.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon Overnight Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon Overnight Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon Overnight Tour?
- Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon Overnight Tour price starts from $395.00. Discover and book Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon Overnight Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon Overnight Tour cancellation policy?
- Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon Overnight Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon Overnight Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon Overnight Tour?
- Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon Overnight Tour is hosted by Bindlestiff Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bindlestiff Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon Overnight Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5602P22
Grand Canyon National Park
Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
3-day tour of Southwest Exceeded our expectations!
Great experience and even though we could not control the weather (cloudy & lack of sun) the sites.and photos were …
All stops in this national park were worth visiting for. Desert with different faces, seems like visiting other wor…
Amazing Views Amazing Experience
Great experience. Great guide who had to endure driving in wild winter conditions. Despite the weather's impact on …
Amazing excursion & tour guide!!!
Our guide, Adriann was Phenomenal!!! Hands down, he knew so much & we were nothing but impressed with the entire ex…
3 day winter tour
Good highlights winter tour. Lots of driving in involved but sights were worth it. Indy was a good tour guide.
7 day Southwest tour
Awesome trip!! I did the 7 day Southwest tour and I’d do it again in a heartbeat. The most amazing views I’ve seen …
Soft and Easy
We hired a private tour for the west trim of Grand Canyon. We loved our driver - Adrienn. We went along with our cr…
Outstanding private tour of Death Valley from Las Vegas
Very informative, entertaining tour led by Joel. We opted for a private family tour for only a small additional cos…
Informative and fun
Our guide devoted her entire time to our group. Her narrative and engaging conversation helped our small group enj…
Mesmerizing tour, excellently organized, whets the appetite!
This was a fantastically well organized tour by Bindlestiff Tours, made even more memorable by Chloe, the Tour Guid…
A trip that surpassed itself
We had a tour guide Joel, very knowledgeable and extremely well organised. The trip overall was a surprise, with sh…
Mr. Joel our tourist guide was awesome ! He went above and beyond by accommodating our trip And made sure he shar…
A wonderful and magical trip
Did the Winter 3-day trip to Grand Canyon Monument Valley, Antelope Canyon and Zion Nationalm Park with Bindlestiff…
Amazing itinerary and guide!
We loved our guide, Nicole. My family had never done anything like this before and thought that booking a tour was …
Highly Recommended Tour
This was an exceptional experience, and I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys travel. Joel was an awesome gu…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
My family and I had a lot of fun on this tour and saw some amazing sights. I was surprised that we could do so much in two days. For the things we saw and the distance we traveled, I felt that we got our money's worth. Our guide was great. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and very accommodating. I would definitely recommend this tour.
Written June 12, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thank you so much for your review. Our tours are carefully designed to ensure maximizing time in the wonderful parks, so we are glad that you feel that you got your moneys worth!
Written June 13, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.