per group (up to 2)
per group (up to 2)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
German, Portuguese, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Light refreshments
- Glass of Champagne
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Minister or limo fee
- Photographer gratuities
- Marriage License
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Additional Guests can join for an additional fee
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- PIckup is available from select Las Vegas hotels
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9424P24
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Helicopter Wedding Ceremony: The Grand Canyon?
- Helicopter Wedding Ceremony: The Grand Canyon price starts from $4,999.00. Discover and book Helicopter Wedding Ceremony: The Grand Canyon on Tripadvisor
- What is the Helicopter Wedding Ceremony: The Grand Canyon cancellation policy?
- Helicopter Wedding Ceremony: The Grand Canyon cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Helicopter Wedding Ceremony: The Grand Canyon on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Helicopter Wedding Ceremony: The Grand Canyon?
- Helicopter Wedding Ceremony: The Grand Canyon is hosted by A Chapel of Love. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact A Chapel of Love on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Helicopter Wedding Ceremony: The Grand Canyon on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Helicopter Wedding Ceremony: The Grand Canyon?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Helicopter Wedding Ceremony: The Grand Canyon on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9424P24
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
WARNING - This is a shame!!!
We booked this pink Cadillac for our wedding photos in Vegas, a month before our big day. Paid the 50% deposit and …
Don’t wast your money
Their limo driver tool is to the wrong place. I got nothing I paid for and they are being completely unresponsive t…
This was an easy and fun process from beginning to end with perfect attention to detail and truly happy and profess…
married 12/3 and had such a beautiful ceremony! Marcela was wonderful and took such great care of us from the first cal
married 12/3 and had such a beautiful ceremony! Marcela was wonderful and took such great care of us from the first…
No place for a wedding
We booked the Ceremony wedding and we are furious with this chapel. They should be ashamed of even calling themselv…
Fun and unforgettable Elvis Wedding
We were married at The Chapel of Love and it was the best. I laughed and cried and the staff and "Elvis" made it a …
Fun but did have some hiccups
Limo was really late picking us up, Elvis did not sing the song songs we requested but he was entertaining only had…
Beware of this company!
We booked our wedding with Destination Las Vegas/ Wedding Chapel in the Sky 8 months in advance. I confirmed the de…
Made our wedding so much fun!
We got married June 6th, I was so excited I kinda didn't think things through, I got the limo, not realizing how cl…
The Reverend. And the lady at front desk where wonderful. Up front. They took time to talk to us take picture o…
We got married last month at Chapel of Love and it was great. The coordinator was very friendly and accommodating f…
Customer Service and Overall Experience AmAzInG!
Had my wedding here just last week and was extremely satisfied! I may be young but getting married by Elvis was pre…
Fantastic service & very professional!
Thank you for an amazing experience & excellent service. We got married here in October 2018 and we loved everythin…
Great staff and amazing service
The chapel was efficient and met all of our needs and provided us with a beautiful experience...thank you guys for …
Beautiful Chapel in a Beautiful Location
Got married here on 11/13 at 1pm. beautiful chapel with some great photo ops around it. I got to get photos taken i…
Buy it with
Helicopter Wedding Ceremony: The Grand Canyon provided by A Chapel of Love
Product Overview: Helicopter Wedding Ceremony: The Grand Canyon
|Number of Photos||1|