per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 6 per group
Duration: 3h 30m
Start time: Check availability
German, Japanese, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Private roundtrip helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon
- Ceremony in the Grand Canyon
- Round trip limo, pick up at your hotel, then to helicopter to GC, & back to hotel
- 12 rose presentation and matching boutonniere
- 100 professional photos edited & emailed in 48 hours after wedding
- Bottle of Champagne
- Minister provided to perform ceremony
- Photographer & Drivers gratuity
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pickup is available from Las Vegas hotels
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2596GCWED
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this wedding will be received at time of booking
- Foreign language ministers are available on request and are subject to availability. Ceremonies are available in English, French, Japanese, Italian, German and Spanish (please advise at time of booking if language other than English is required)
- Please request color of flowers (white, red, pink, peach) and style (fresh or silk) at time of booking
- You will only need your passport or other photo identification at the courthouse. You will not be required to have any other documentation (divorce decrees are not necessary in Nevada). Renewal of vows will not require documentation
- Price quoted is for 6 passengers per helicopter, subject to weights provided (bride and groom and up to 2 guests plus a minister and photographer). Extra seats available with the purchase of an additional helicopter.
- Prior to your travel date, all passenger weights MUST be advised to the supplier. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the supplier and advise them of this information directly. The supplier contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Please Note: Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Grand Canyon Helicopter Wedding?
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Wedding price starts from $2,300.99. Discover and book Grand Canyon Helicopter Wedding on Tripadvisor
- What is the Grand Canyon Helicopter Wedding cancellation policy?
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Wedding cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Grand Canyon Helicopter Wedding on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Grand Canyon Helicopter Wedding?
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Wedding is hosted by A Special Memory Wedding Chapel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact A Special Memory Wedding Chapel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Grand Canyon Helicopter Wedding on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Grand Canyon Helicopter Wedding?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h 30m. Discover and book Grand Canyon Helicopter Wedding on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2596GCWED
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
honestly very lackluster for a wedding, lasted maybe 5 minutes, the wedding officiant couldn’t speak even half good…
We got married here on 22/11/22 and I was a bit wary,but honestly I'd do it all again.We booked the photo session a…
Too Many Extra Charges and Limited Communication
The chapel itself was nice and there was plenty of seating for our guests. The package prices are very reasonable,…
After confirming date and time twice since arriving, and being told we had to pay minister, driver and photographe…
25th Wedding/Renewal Ceremony
Cannot thank the staff enough, from picking us up in a limousine, the bouquet and button hole flower
Bad limmo and no A/C
At the chapel all good but the service limmo really bad the car was not on good conditions and no A/C no water no n…
Emotional and unforgettable
It was a great experience and very emotional. Joey Franklin did a fantastic job as Elvis with - really profession…
Hot mess wedding!
Fortunately, we ended up married, however, it was not the way we expected. Setting up the occasion was fine, and c…
Terrible experience/Didn't get anything I ordered/paid for!
Do NOT use this chapel! Here's my story: Wedding was on 5/1/22 at 7:30 pm. Paid $384 for World Famous Drive Thru…
This place was amazing! Quick, but beautiful wedding! Everyone was so nice. The limo driver was amazing! You get so…
Nice Cocktail of Emotion and Fun
It was truly a special memory Wedding ! The service was impeccable. The welcoming team at the Chapel made us feel a…
DO NOT use this chapel!
Well a drive up wedding is what we paid for. But did NOT receive. This chapel ruined MANY peoples day on 2/22. I wo…
The most amazing experience of my life . Jamie the beautiful soul married us This special wedding chapel will be i…
Ruined my entire wedding
Limo never showed up. They sent a random car to pick us up that was dirty, texting while drivinf. No music during c…
Best drive thru in Las Vegas
We did the drive thru wedding 12/24/21. Awesome staff, made us feel very special thru the ceremony and after. Jamie…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
great time adventure tour lovely place and should have one time experience. amazing world and places
Written August 1, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.