This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rice Park, 109 W 4th St, 5th St / Washington St / 4th St / Market St, Saint Paul, MN 55101
Explore the best of St. Paul food in the heart of downtown on this indoor food adventure. You’ll learn about the Capital City's food culture while exploring the city’s rich history. You’ll sample food from an old gangster hangout and drink local-brewed craft beer from the only brewery in the country that uses well water to produce its beer.
Stroll through some of the most historic areas in St. Paul including the Saint Paul Hotel that overlooks Rice Park
Stop At: Landmark Center, 75 5th St W, Saint Paul, MN 55102-1431
And see the Landmark Center. Along the way you’ll enjoy quaint eateries that have pride in local ownership; including a favorite since 1932. Visit one of the best local chocolatiers/confectioners in the Twin Cities while eating and sipping on their hand-crafted chocolate.
See the tallest building in St. Paul as well as Mickey’s Dinner Car, a local favorite that was featured in both "The Mighty Ducks" and Rachel Ray's "Tasty Travels" on the Food Network. To cap off an incredible tour of Minnesota’s second-largest city enjoy food from the Restaurant Critics’ Choice for Japanese food along with a variety of African and Mediterranean food. Between the rich history and incredible food, you’ll never want to leave the state’s capital.
This tour is approximately 90% indoors and includes about 3 city blocks walking outside.
Example tasting menu (subject to change):
• Must eat on any Minnesotans list – Walleye Fingers from the land of 10,000 lakes beer-battered with local craft beer
• Found only in Northern Lakes, local wild rice in a fresh harvest chicken salad
• Fine local chocolates including, Potion #9 Chocolate Sauce, Sipping Chocolate and a truffle of your choice - 41 - 99%. Our favorite is the Himalayan Caramel!
• Gyoza (Japanese dumpling) featured from a winner of Restaurants Critics Choice
• Locally-brewed Minnesota craft beer (optional non-alcoholic tastings available)
• Variety of mouthwatering African, Mediterranean, and American cuisine made fresh and prepared Halal
• Japanese skewered chicken or beef featuring a bold Asian flavor profile bursting with savory and sweet goodness (Yakitori/Kushiyaki)
• Deliciously sweet and salty popular Chicago Mix® popcorn
*Tastings subject to change without notice. Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated
Pass By: The Saint Paul Hotel, 350 N Market St, St Paul, MN 55102, USA
Stroll through some of the most historic areas in St. Paul including the Saint Paul Hotel that overlooks Rice Park and Landmark Center
Pass By: Mississippi River, MN
Take a stroll along the Mississippi River in the historical Northeast neighborhood.