per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 30–60 minutes
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Fuel surcharge
- Private transportation
- Airport Fees
- Road Tolls
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Go to the limousine pick up area by going down 1 level from the baggage claim area to the ground transportation center. Go past the info. booth and follow the signs to to the green ramp. Go up one floor and exit the door marked "Special Call-Limos and Taxis" .Your chauffeur will be waiting there displaying a sign with your name.
- Minneapolis-St. Paul Intl Airport, 4300 Glumack Dr, Richfield, MN 55111
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Hilton Minneapolis, 1001 S Marquette Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55403, USA
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5423P175
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Arrival Transfer from Minneapolis Airport MSP?
- Private Arrival Transfer from Minneapolis Airport MSP price starts from $88.00. Discover and book Private Arrival Transfer from Minneapolis Airport MSP on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Arrival Transfer from Minneapolis Airport MSP cancellation policy?
- Private Arrival Transfer from Minneapolis Airport MSP cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Arrival Transfer from Minneapolis Airport MSP on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Arrival Transfer from Minneapolis Airport MSP?
- Private Arrival Transfer from Minneapolis Airport MSP is hosted by Carmel Car & Limousine Service. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Carmel Car & Limousine Service on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Arrival Transfer from Minneapolis Airport MSP on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Arrival Transfer from Minneapolis Airport MSP?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 30m. Discover and book Private Arrival Transfer from Minneapolis Airport MSP on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5423P175
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Carmel Car & Limousine Service
New York City, New York
Joined in December 2015
#196 of 413 Transportation in New York City
- danabP7131AU00Skip the Uber. This was much faster, easier and about the same cost.Loved the communication and auto texts with links that had easy way of notifying driver when you were ready. You can opt to have the driver access your location while seeing hers/his which was very helpful at a large, busy airport. Pickup was seamless. Will use them again.
- Mary D00Favorite NYC Limo CompanyDrivers are unfailingly kind, helpful and professional. The cars are immaculate. The price is reasonable. Very reliable. They always pick me up at the arranged time. I know I’m in good hands with Carmel.
- allisonbrosenberg00Use Carmel!!I just wrote a wonderful review, but I can't get it to post. Use Carmel!! They are my new (again) go-to for airport transfers.
- Sherpa161400Beware of this company and unexpected chargesI booked Carmel service through Expedia for a ride from JFK to my Upper West Side hotel. I was invoiced and paid the amount as indicated. However, upon arrival at my destination the driver, very loudly, demanded I pay an additional $20 for toll and tip. I told him I was not informed about any additional charges, but he insisted. I called the office while in the car, and they said I had to pay and disregarded my statement that nowhere had it been indicated that there would be additional charges for toll or a mandatory tip. I paid as I felt like a hostage. I would never use this service again, as I do not like shady operators. Beware of using them.
- kathleenmD7208UE00Great service and no worries.Carmel is my preferred car service. They are dependable. Amidst the chaos of the NY airports, Carmel always locates me. Thank you Carmel drivers!
- Midtownertoo00Carmel is GREATFrom online reservations to telephone reservations, service was seamless. Love the fact that we were notified via phone and text upon our arrival at airport, with car and driver description. As a result ,we used the service for transportation during visit while in NYC. Also used Camel for return to airport. All cars were clean and drivers both polite and professional. Will definitely use again in NYC.
- johngm60800Unsafe VehiclesMy wife & I booked a trip from JFK Airport to Long Island.We booked a luxury sedan and what came to pick us up was a broken down dodge caravan with the back seats removed, only a little bench seat in the back remained.This vehicle shouldn’t be used to pick up passengers because it’s putting them in a dangerous situation. When I contacted Carme Limo Service ,they said Customer Service would call the next day to make it right. After not hearing from them, I called and asked to speak with a customer Service Rep. I was told they didn’t have a customer rep. I will not be using Carmel in the future because they not only don’t have a customer service dept, they don’t have a quality control dept. either. Beware, John
- Z7774EYrebeccak00Dont use this company!We booked with this company in advance of our trip. We specifically booked a stretch limo to add to the excitement of our first time in New York. I emailed AND telephoned to clarify my booking and paid in advance - it was substantially more than other companies but we specifically wanted a stretch limo so went with it. I received a confirmation at time of booking and two more emails confirming nearer the time On arrival at JFK i had an email with a button to press when i had my luggage - I did this and nothing happened I telephoned the company and they put me through to dispatch - disconnected! I was then put through to the driver on two more occasions and finally he claimed he was near - bear in mind this was 45 minutes after we had left airport arrivals and been standing on the pavement with our two children We went to where the driver stated he was and were dismayed to see he was in a minibus - not what we ordered!! We questioned him and he was very dismissive and told us it was dispatch we needed to speak too. We didn't want to make a fuss as we were tired and wanted to get to our hotel Bear in mind one of our children has autism and was looking forward to a limo and was not happy at this point. We arrived at our hotel and our child had a huge meltdown due to not travelling in the car he had been told he was going in We emailed the company the next day and later that day they telephoned me and asked if i had photos of the vehicle that had arrived - i stated that no because we didn't order that one and it was a standard minibus that didn't warrant a photo The lady on the phone said that the vehicle we had received was actually more money anyway - i replied that this was irrelevant as we hadn't ordered that vehicle. She said she would speak to her manager and telephone/email us back - to date this still hasn't happened Only by chance i have checked my credit card statement and seen that they have refunded 20 dollars (the cost was over ten times that) There are plenty of better companies out there - please don't pay a large amount of money for a disappointment
- drew19500JFK to NYC, and backMy daughter was going to NYC solo for the first time and needed to get from JFK to midtown around 11pm. About a week before her visit she made a reservation and prepared the trip, minus tip and tolls. When she arrived at JFK she hit the “I’m ready” button on the app and within seconds she got 10 minutes out reply, followed shortly by “I’m here”. The ride into the city was uneventful, which is exactly what a 20-something female wants at that time of night. Once at her destination she finished the transaction with tolls and tip. The experience was so good that she used the service again for the trip back to JFK, which also went without issue!
- dorened47700Avoid at all costAvoid at all cost. They left us stranded at our Niagara Falls Hotel when we had a CONFIRMED booking and paid for in full in advance. How dare you. You unprofessional saps. You NEVER called or text to say the driver will not be showing up-and you had my number since you made me confirm it for you while on the phone. Instead, at 301pm I had to call to find out where our driver was since the pickup time was 3pm. To only be told (after two different reps got in the phone) to tell me, I need to find another form of transportation to BUF as the driver will not be showing up. WHAT? No apology, nothing. Rude, unprofessional and completely unacceptable. This is NOT the way you run a business. I’m just sorry that our go to Chauffeur service, Blacklane does not operate in Ontario Canada. Now that is a chauffeur service we have never been let done with. I will NEVER use your service ever again. Do everyone a favor and do something else as you obviously don’t know how to run a Chauffeur service.
- love2eatout201500Airport transfer for 6 - great serviceFabulous service, New York transfer from JFK to Midtown. Punctual and kept us informed at all times. Could not fault the service, we were a party of 6 and the car with big and comfortable. Very friendly and helpful, would definitely use again and recommend.
- Nycfitness100So much better than Uber and Lyft!So much less expensive than Lyft and Uber! Our driver was on time, kind, courteous, and a perfect driver. I will no longer use any other car service! The car was immaculate and the driver professional. I will also use CarmelLimo.com as my local cab service in Manhattan.
- OliverS93400Hit & MissI”ve been using them for more than ten years and have been mostly satisfied. However, lately I had a few problems. Maybe it’s growing pains (they now offer service in several Metropolitan areas, including in Europe, in addition to the Tri-State Area. I had a filthy car lately and they stranded me at Rome Airport with a prepaid reservation. Yes, they refunded the money and promised me a Voucher for future use, but the fact that I was left astray on foreign soil with a confirmed reservation is not easy to disregard. We’ll see which way they go and I’ll decide if I’ll continue to use them.
- Chris R00A good experienceWe have used Carmel on past visits to New York and today’s was one of our best experiences. The car was clean, the driver was polite and helpful with the bags and the drive from the airport was professionally done. Carmel offer excellent value for money and we will use them again.
- Passenger5338462526900Disappointing, not worth the moneyUnfortunately we had three bookings with carmel limo in New York City and will never ever do any booking with this company again. 1.) I just proposed to my girlfriend and ordered a pickup with a luxury sedan to be brought to our hotel. The at least friendly driver was 10min late, the car was a normal one, nothing special. Altogether the trip was not worth the surcharge, but okay 2.) Since I proposed I wanted my luggage to be picked up at the old hotel and be delivered to the new one in adavance. We were in a musical when the driver, whose I've given written instructions where to picked up the luggage, send a SMS 25min late that we now can come out of the hotel. The driver didn't even bother to ask the doorman, who was informed about that, for the luggage and vanished again. We didn't get a call or any other message and had to find out about that in the new hotel. 3.) For the next day I ordered a stretch limo for a couple of ours in advance. After having waited 10min in front of the hotel the car didn't show up. So I tried 10min to reach out for the operator of carmel limo. I was told there was no car available today. After getting upset at the phone he promised to send a "normal" car within 10min. After 20min I asked again by phone and were told that it might take 45 more minutes. So we canceled this trip. After all we ordered an uber as we did several times during our stay in NYC. There was never an issue, better cars and no waiting time at all (less than 10 seconds, unbelievable). At least the money was returned to my credit card within one week. But the service is below zero for a luxury limousine service. Better take a bike.