Rum Tour & Chorotega Museum Experience
By Vamos Travel Nic
It's a tour of 6 interactive stations where you will know the whole production process and history of one of the most awarded rum in the world. We will be accompanied at all times with a guide of the Flor de Caña Tour. Later we will visit The Chorotega Nicarao museum, is one of the most complete in the country, has more than 1200 archaeological pieces, Nicaraguan pre-Columbian art duly certified by the archaeologist Ramiro García Vázquez. The pieces expressed in pottery, lithic and gold transmit pre-Hispanic history from 10,000 a. C 1524 d. C. samples of our national identity.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation with air conditioning.
- Local expert guide
- Entry/Admission - Flor de Cana Tour
- Entry/Admission - Chorotega-Nicarao Museum
- Bottled water
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- I will meet you in the lobby of the hotel
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 162440P15
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Rum Tour & Chorotega Museum Experience?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Rum Tour & Chorotega Museum Experience on Tripadvisor
- How much is Rum Tour & Chorotega Museum Experience?
- Rum Tour & Chorotega Museum Experience price starts from $61.54. Discover and book Rum Tour & Chorotega Museum Experience on Tripadvisor
- What is the Rum Tour & Chorotega Museum Experience cancellation policy?
- Rum Tour & Chorotega Museum Experience cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Rum Tour & Chorotega Museum Experience on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Rum Tour & Chorotega Museum Experience?
- Rum Tour & Chorotega Museum Experience is hosted by Vamos Travel Nic. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vamos Travel Nic on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Rum Tour & Chorotega Museum Experience on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 162440P15
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Flor de Cana TourStop: 2 hours - Admission includedIt's a tour of 6 interactive stations where you will know the whole production process and history of one of the most awarded rum in the world.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
The bucket list item I never knew I wanted to do.
Our tour guide Danny was amazing and patient as 10 of us tried and 8 made it to the top of Cerró Negra! We had the …
Would highly recommend this guide and tour
An informative and interesting tour which was greatly enjoyed by the group and added background to the history of t…
Would highly recommend
The timing near sunset. A brilliant infirmative and personable guide who related to tge grouo and oversaw their nee…
A must do!
How many times do you get the chance to board down a volcano?! This was an experience I can highly recommend. Frank…
Such a fun and unique experience volcano boarding!! The tour was great! Our group had an amazing time!
I would definitely go volcano boarding with Franklin again!
Franklin picked us up at our hotel, drove us out to the volcano in a comfortable van, the hike up the volcano took …
Just try it!
The hike was tough but the views were worth it. Also the bording itself was a great experience. Volcano Travel took…
The most unique and fun experience!
This was one of a kind unforgettable experience! When was the last time you went volcano boarding? Franklin and the…
Amazing adrenaline rush
I went down the vulcano super fast, for sure one of the best adrenaline rushes of my life. Drinks were amazing and …
The Highlight of my tour so far. What a buzz and Franklin is so much fun keeping us dancing with tunes and looking …
Absolutely incredible experience. Franklin was such a great guide, equal parts fun and informative. The tunes as we…
Amazing volcanic hike with a lot of fun
It was a really good hike and not too difficult. The views were sensational and Frankie made it so enjoyable with s…
Amazing Experience not to be missed
We loved our experience with Frank on volcano boarding. Its not just boarding but the while experience from the car…
While in Leon we took a cooking class with Vamos Travel Nic. It was an excellent experience. All communication with…
Brilliant guide!! Had a wonderful experience and he even taught us to salsa dance in the volcano! So passionate an…