Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Enjoy a guided, overnight stay at Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore in Frankfort, Michigan. Michigan’s coast is the longest of any state, and access is open to public use. Walk alongside the waves, in the sun, and through spectacular forests. Visit lower Michigan's largest wilderness area, a vast expanse of sandy dunes and rich green forests. All entry fees are included. Customize the tour to individual preferences. Choose from a 1- or 3-night stay, depending on selection. Lunch and snacks are provided.
- Professional guide
- Lunch and snacks provided
- Rustic accommodation (camping in tents) provided for the duration of the trip
- No additional fees or requirements. Specific camping gear is needed, some of which can be rented. All group equipment (tents, stoves, maps) provided free of charge
- Free shuttle back to vehicles at the end of the trip
- Accommodation as per itinerary — campsites for 1-to-3 nights, depending on selection
- Gratuities optional
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Comfortable walking shoes and clothes are recommended
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or full refund will be offered
- The duration of transfers are approximate. The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Schedule dependent on weather
- This tour will require a waiver. Please inform the local tour operator of any major health issues, allergies, or dietary restrictions, either in the Special Requirements section at the time of booking or over the phone prior to departure
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Crystalaire Adventures - Day Tours
Crystalaire Adventure trip
My trip was incredible! We went into the wilderness of Northern Michigan via bike and set up camp in the Forrest. M…
One of the best experiences I have ever had!
I don't even know where to begin about how amazing Crystalaire is. The trip that I went on was called the Cojourn, …
Crystalaire Adventures (Cojourn)
This trip was life changing! During my 3 week trip we backpacked thoughout The McCormick Wilderness Area and learne…
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about Overnight on the Sleeping Bear Dunes
- Overnight on the Sleeping Bear Dunes will start at 11:00 AM. Discover and book Overnight on the Sleeping Bear Dunes on Tripadvisor
- Overnight on the Sleeping Bear Dunes price starts from $256.42. Discover and book Overnight on the Sleeping Bear Dunes on Tripadvisor
- Overnight on the Sleeping Bear Dunes cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Overnight on the Sleeping Bear Dunes on Tripadvisor
- Overnight on the Sleeping Bear Dunes is hosted by Crystalaire Adventures - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Crystalaire Adventures - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Overnight on the Sleeping Bear Dunes on Tripadvisor