Vermont Nature Trail Hike
By Stays Taxi & Tours
A moderate hike through a stunning tropical rainforest leads to the parrot lookout, where you could have the opportunity to view the endangered Vincentian Parrot.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 4–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Hairoun Soft Drinks
- Local fruit
- Entry/Admission - Fort Charlotte
- Entry/Admission - Vermont Nature Trail
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We can arrange pick up from the airport or any hotel or guesthouse on the mainland of St. Vincent for an additional fee.
- Kingstown Cruise Ship Terminal
- Kingstown Grenadines Ferry Terminal
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 214381P4
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- American Sign Language is available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Vermont Nature Trail Hike?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Vermont Nature Trail Hike on Tripadvisor
- How much is Vermont Nature Trail Hike?
- Vermont Nature Trail Hike price starts from $71.80. Discover and book Vermont Nature Trail Hike on Tripadvisor
- What is the Vermont Nature Trail Hike cancellation policy?
- Vermont Nature Trail Hike cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Vermont Nature Trail Hike on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Vermont Nature Trail Hike?
- Vermont Nature Trail Hike is hosted by Stays Taxi & Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Stays Taxi & Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Vermont Nature Trail Hike on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 214381P4
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Fort CharlotteStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Vermont Nature TrailStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
The tour was very good, we had a great time! Pick up was easy, on the way was smooth and coming back was even bett…
Nice and relaxed day trip with lots of historic information
Fred is a very friendly and welcoming guide. He picked us up where we stayed in Arnos Vale and took us to the fort,…
Fantastic Tours with Fred
Fred gave me a great tour of Fort Charlotte, the Botanical Gardens, and Dark View Falls. He was an excellent drive…
Great relaxed informativ
Fred was delightful to be around, easygoing and very friendly. Great guide had cold water for us and mangos from hi…
Beautiful Island ... Expert Guide!
Fred, our driver/guide, was very knowledgeable, friendly, and courteous! He answered all the questions we could co…
Super-volcano day with Fred
Fred is amazing and inspiring guide in his 60s running circles around us younger guys on the Volcano hike, I want t…
A wonderful day, with the best tour guide you could wish for
We spent a fabulous day with Fred, he is so knowledgable about the history and nature of St Vincent. Fred adds val…
Montreal Gardens is a Must See
We booked our tour to the Montreal Gardens through Trip Advisor. Our tour guide was Fred Stay with Stay’s Taxi & T…
Had a great trip with Fred and enjoyed a full day out on the island. After not finding a trip included on our Marel…