Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This is a hiking, walking and game drive tour to explore Ngorongoro Crater, Empakai Crater, Mount Oldonyo Lengai climb and a visit to Lake Natron. Trip Info You will enjoy and experience nature, wildlife, habit and habitat of the fauna and flora in the natural areas, also peoples and culture.
- Pick up and drop off in Arusha (free transfer from airport)
- All entrance fees as per the itinerary.
- Full board accommodation while on safari
- Service of an English speaking driver guide
- Transport based on an excellent Vehicle
- Driver's allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Game drives in the Crater, hiking and walking as per the Itinerary
- Complementary bottle of water daily
- Government taxes
- Extras at the lodges i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry, Internet etc.
- International flight
- Departure tax
- Visa, Travel Insurance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Let's View Tanzania
Fantastic life experience with successful to summit Mount Kilimanjaro
Amazing service from Let's view Tanzania - would definitely recommended the company to everyone embracing on the ad…
Fantastic trip with let's view Tanzania
We had a beautiful trip to the top of Mt. Meru with let's view Tanzania. It was our first time in Africa and we boo…
Experience of a lifetime made possible with Let's view Tanzania
We selected Let's view Tanzania from a shortlist of about 6 after careful searches on tourradar and then discussin…
Excellent Tour operator in Tanzania
I feel happy to do safari in Tanzania under Let's view Tanzania! I real feel happy this trip! Super Asante Sana �…
Excellent Service from Let's view Tanzania
So far the booking process has been fabulous.Lets view Tanzania is very prompt with replies at all hours of the day…
Dream was a wonderful tour guide with very good spoken EnDream was a wonderful tour guide with very good spoken English.
Today we had a great day. We went to the Kikuletwa (Chemka) Hot Springs .Located in 2-hour drive from Moshi (Tanzan…
Great experience with Let's view Tanzania (Adventures & Safaris)
I have been in Serengeti national Park, Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara was wonderful National Parks to see Be…
Experienced, first rate service, guidance and care
We travel with comfort, great food, safety and wonderful game viewing experiences. First time trip to Tanzania for …
Excellent experience of Safari in Tanzania with Let's view Tanzania
we booked a 3 days of Safari in Tanzania with Let's view Tanzania after reading many positive reviews in trip a…
Great way to travel with kids!!
We travelled around Tanzania (4 adults, 3 kids) with Let’s view Tanzania. We had our own tour which we planned, 4WD…
Awesome company service to climb kilimanjaro & safari in Tanzania
We booked an 6 day Machame Route climb with Let's view Tanzania and backed it up with a 4 days Safari to, Serenget…
Excellent safari guides and company
It was just great. It's safe , it's beautiful tour operator company! We loved our guide and Let's view Tanzania te…
Great hospitality from Let's view Tanzania all the way to the drivers, Mr Reward and Aiwinia. We are always in cont…
Excellent Safari tours in Tanzania
Thank you for a wonderful Safari in Tanzania. Aiwinia has done a great job organising our tour, very responsive and…
Visit Tanzania - with Lets view Tanzania
Luxury Africa Safari, Tanzania, Ngorongoro Crater, Serengeti, Tarangire National Park, Maasai Mara Our safari tour…
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about 4 Days Hiking Ngorongoro Empakai crater, Oldonyo Lengai, Lake Natron
- 4 Days Hiking Ngorongoro Empakai crater, Oldonyo Lengai, Lake Natron will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book 4 Days Hiking Ngorongoro Empakai crater, Oldonyo Lengai, Lake Natron on Tripadvisor
- 4 Days Hiking Ngorongoro Empakai crater, Oldonyo Lengai, Lake Natron price starts from $2,355.90. Discover and book 4 Days Hiking Ngorongoro Empakai crater, Oldonyo Lengai, Lake Natron on Tripadvisor
- 4 Days Hiking Ngorongoro Empakai crater, Oldonyo Lengai, Lake Natron cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 4 Days Hiking Ngorongoro Empakai crater, Oldonyo Lengai, Lake Natron on Tripadvisor
- 4 Days Hiking Ngorongoro Empakai crater, Oldonyo Lengai, Lake Natron is hosted by Let's View Tanzania. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Let's View Tanzania on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 4 Days Hiking Ngorongoro Empakai crater, Oldonyo Lengai, Lake Natron on Tripadvisor