per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Landing and facility fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Departure details
- Keflavík International Airport, 235, Iceland We meet them at the arrival hall with a sign that has their names on it.
- Reykjavík, Iceland At a address that the travelers provide us.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 118982P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Keflavik To Reykjavik Private Luxury Airport Transfer?
- Keflavik To Reykjavik Private Luxury Airport Transfer price starts from $180.00. Discover and book Keflavik To Reykjavik Private Luxury Airport Transfer on Tripadvisor
- What is the Keflavik To Reykjavik Private Luxury Airport Transfer cancellation policy?
- Keflavik To Reykjavik Private Luxury Airport Transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Keflavik To Reykjavik Private Luxury Airport Transfer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Keflavik To Reykjavik Private Luxury Airport Transfer?
- Keflavik To Reykjavik Private Luxury Airport Transfer is hosted by Pickmeup. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Pickmeup on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Keflavik To Reykjavik Private Luxury Airport Transfer on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Keflavik To Reykjavik Private Luxury Airport Transfer?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 50m. Discover and book Keflavik To Reykjavik Private Luxury Airport Transfer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 118982P1
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in September 2018
#45 of 112 Transportation in Reykjavik
- NehaJ54900AmazingThis is a gorgeous place and must visit when in Iceland. Walk by the waters and you see icebergs floating very close to you. We also saw seals swimming around - it’s very fascinating
- JohninNY200Terrible CompanyPre-arranged Northern Lights tour before we left the States. We were picked up on time by a very nice young woman in a very nice Mercedes. She informed us that she was doing a friend a favor and driving this tour. She had never done a tour before and was on her own. She got lost and drove to dead end and had to turn around. She gave us absolutely no information about the Northern Lights. After a couple of tries she followed two small tour buses into the driveway of an abandoned house. She lucked out as one of the other drivers was a friend of hers. We hung out near the other tour company. She seemed to spend most of her time with her friend and for the most part we were left on our own. Any information we got was by overhearing what the other drivers were saying. We didn't see the Aurora, we got little to no information about it. If they didn't have a regular driver available they should have cancelled and let us book with another company.
- Sally L003 day trips using PickmeupPickmeup provided car & driver for three day trips during our 8 days in Iceland. Our driver was courteous and helpful, always on time, and a careful and efficient driver. He provided a little background information and a local's perspective on current happenings in Iceland
- ErlaH900Golden Circlewe booked a Golden circle tour and got a very nice car, a seven seater Mercedes V Class. Which was very comfortable for the 7 of us. We enjoyed the tour very much, and the service was friendly and personal.
- Vibe Agnete Kjæ... J00Very comfortableWe booked Pick Me Up for a slightly customized Golden Circle Tour, and we had a great day. We were 7 friends in a new and very comfortable car with plenty of leg space, and what a great way to get around and see the ever changing landscape pass by. My initial reservations about spending a full day in a car was really put to shame. I really enjoyed it. The guide and driver was very knowledgeable and presented us with interesting facts and stories about the country we were visiting and the sights we were seeing. I never had a dull moment on this trip - in the good way :) Highly recommendable.
- Inspiration79733800Northern lights hunt.We took the northern lights hunt with the kids, what a sight! Driver and car were top notch and the whole thing was something out of this world, and also this was a great experience for the kids.
- Lenususus00First time in Iceland, amazing honeymoon.We were so lucky to find Pickmeup before our first visit to Iceland. The service we got from the office was amazing, they did everything they could to make our dreams come true . The only thing they could not help us with was seeing the Northern lights in August. That is not possible and put of their reach, we will be back in the winter time to see them and we will definitely be taking our tour with Pickmeup. We booked the airport transfer and the driver was so nice and the car was brand new. We also booked the golden circle tour and the South shore tour . We had two custom tours and they made our vacation into something we will never forget. I am so happy with their services , both online and on spot. Our honeymoon was perfect. I highly recommend this company. Personal and really takes good care of their clients. Thank you so much for making our dream come true
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Aug 2023 • Business
A driver of this terrible company picked me up at my hotel - hearing at the reception my name the driver told me he is my driver. I ordered a driver so followed him. In the middle of the way to the airport (1 h drive) he got a call with the order to pick up another passenger because he messed up the names. He returned with me back to the hotel and I lost my paid taxi as well 1 hour prior my check in!
Stay away from this company and their drivers! They are scary.
Stay away from this company and their drivers! They are scary.
Written September 19, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Keflavik To Reykjavik Private Luxury Airport Transfer provided by Pickmeup
Product Overview: Keflavik To Reykjavik Private Luxury Airport Transfer
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos