8 days kilimanjaro climbing using lemosho route
By African Travel Tour
The Kilimanjaro Lemosho 8 day route is the most popular routes to climb Kilimanjaro and has the best scenery as long as you don't mind the crowds.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 8 days
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- ⦁ All Park fees ⦁ Rescue fees ⦁ All meals while on the Mountain ⦁ Guides, Porters, cook salaries
- ⦁ Tanzania Visa ⦁ Gratuity ⦁ Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Kilimanjaro International Airport, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 110538P5
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is 8 days kilimanjaro climbing using lemosho route?
- 8 days kilimanjaro climbing using lemosho route price starts from $3,000.00. Discover and book 8 days kilimanjaro climbing using lemosho route on Tripadvisor
- What is the 8 days kilimanjaro climbing using lemosho route cancellation policy?
- 8 days kilimanjaro climbing using lemosho route cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 8 days kilimanjaro climbing using lemosho route on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 8 days kilimanjaro climbing using lemosho route?
- 8 days kilimanjaro climbing using lemosho route is hosted by African Travel Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact African Travel Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 8 days kilimanjaro climbing using lemosho route on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 110538P5
Reserve your spot
: Arusha (1400m) – Londorossi...
Day 2:Forest Camp (2750m) –...
Day 3:Shira 1 (3540m) – Shira 2...
Day 4: Moir Hut ( 4114)- Lava...
Barranco Camp (3950m) – Karanga...
Day 6:: Karanga Camp (4235m) –...
Summit attempt Barafu Camp...
Mweka Camp (3100m) – Mweka Gate...
About the operator
African Travel Tour
Joined in April 2018
#3 of 17 Outdoor Activities in Arusha National Park
- Framorli00Africa …. A dream that came true … thanks To Abraham and Mark from African Travel Tour.I have been lucky to find Abraham while I was looking for a local tour operator to organize a tailored tour for my family and my friends. Abraham has helped me since the beginning to organise my tour, attentively responding to all my needs and “unusual request”. He has been patient, responding to every need I had, always present and comprehensive, adapting his proposal to all my changes and needs and he captured my attention thanks to his wonderful emphatic attitude, helping me in suggesting the best options and answering to all my questions. He did a wonderful job, our experience has been unforgettable and every detail discussed and planned has been exactly as organised and imagined, if not even better. Mark, our guide/driver has been equally attentive to our needs and incredibly helpful! He was extremely fine and patient and also very kind and collaborative in the research of every type of wild beasts. He made us see the most and the best of everything. At the end of the tour he has also been helpful changing the planned program in order to accomplish our “last second” requests re-organising the route to allow us to live one more day of stunning experiences. Serengeti, Ngorongoro and Tarangire, will always be in our memories thanks to Abraham and Mark’s comprehension of our needs and expectations. Tanzania is a wonderful country full of gorgeous nature, of images, colours sounds, perfumes…and I’m sure that all these experiences will last in my memories forever. Children and people and nature from Africa are worth being “lived” at least once in one’s life.. I will never forget the lion's golden eyes, the Iena’s sounds, the bushmen way of life and the experience we had there together with the Masai welcome and their children, as well as all those people I meet on the way... such as the smile of a small girl when we gave her some food and every second I spent in that wonderful country… Now, I know what “mal d’Africa” means.. and .. all this thanks to African Travel Tour, to Mark, our guide, an infaticabile, attentive and helping driver… this experience has been so perfect thanks to their collaboration and assistance. Thanks Abrham, thanks Mark! I wish you all the best!
- l_adO9300OB00Outstanding & memorable experience: Mount Meru Climbing (3 days) & Safari in Taranguire Park (2 days)Mount Meru Climbing was very well organized by the agency. Our guide Livin and his team were excellent leading us throughout the mountain to reach the summit. Livin followed our pace, he was very mindful with our physical and mental conditions. The team provided us with good, varied hot meals in the mountain. The two first days is about 4 hours of hiking each. First day we stopped at 2500m and second day we stopped at 3500m. We slept in very comfortable refuges. And for the final climbing, we left at midnight to walk over 6 hours to the summit. Safari in Taranguire Park was exceptional also, it was a private safari and we had a huge jeep for only the 2 of us. We spent 24 hours in the park and stayed at Taranguire Safari Lodge. The lodge has an amazing view on the park and river where you can keep hearing and observing wildlife. I really fell in love with the lodge. We slept in a semi-luxury tent, with a bed, toilet and bathroom, in the middle of the park and wildlife. And of course we saw elephants, giraffes, buffalos, ostriches, many kind of birds, monkeys, zebras, antelopes, etc. The park is 2 hours driving from Arusha city. A big thank you Abraham for this very well organized trip. I highly recommend African Travel Tour agency!!
- jacp41000Once in a lifetime trip!We went on a 5 day safari in September with African Travel Tour with Ayubu as our guide. This was one of the most amazing experiences ever! We got to see way more than we ever thought we would. Ayubu was a great guide with really good knowledge of the parks and animals with years of experience as a park ranger. We stayed in really cool places, some of those being luxury tents in the Serengeti with animals all around us at night! I would highly recommend this trip to anyone and specifically Ayubu as a guide!
- MehdiGreen00Safari trip of 3 daysIm super happy about my safari trip of 3 days and all the management. We had a confortable and clean land cruiser, our tour guide Ayoubo was friendly and experienced on the field, we saw all the animals. The transport service was amazing and the logde and hotel really good.
- 529chimam00Comfortable vehicle, friendly staffI had the wonderful pleasure of doing a two day safari with African Travel Tour that included one day Ngorongoro and one day Serengeti I know, I know, it was not enough time but boy, did I have a great experience! From the moment Abraham picked me up from Kilimanjaro airport and said "Welcome to Tanzania, Chima." Until the moment he dropped me off at the airport and said "Goodbye, Chima"...it was back to back, premium enjoyment. My tour guide was Ayubu who showed me all the cool sights along the way from Arusha to Ngorongoro and Serengeti I also appreciated the delicious lunch the team packed for me during the first day of the safari Abraham took me around Arusha and even treated me to a goodbye lunch that included the most delicious bottle of Dodoma wine. I had a blast with this team They are professional, friendly and fun to hang around The safari vehicle is very comfortable with cold water in the chiller and provisions to charge your phone. Ayubu knows every inch of the Serengeti like the back of his hands Hire them, I promise you won't regret it!
- roniti95700ExcellentIsrael, Netanya August 22, 2022 We just returned from an amazing 10 days safari birthday present trip with our two grandsons (13 and 16) in Tanzania. After lot of reading about options and possibilities we chose to concentrate on the offers made by the SafariBookings Team and our decision was for the AFRICAN TRAVEL TOUR - 8 DAYS/7 NIGHTS MIGRATION SAFARI TRIP - definitely a good one !!! Mr. Abraham Akyoo Managing Director sent us a detailed tour with options customized in a short period of time as the correspondence personal feedbacks were prompt and complete. To shorter the review the tour was organized meticulously - different types of lodges to finish the day with a good rest, different styles to take the lunches etc. etc. Our guide/driver Ayubu knows the terrain like the “back of his hand”. During the trip we saw / met /observed the wild animals in different situations and settings, to be so close to them is something unique. Ronit & George Israel
- 435helgae00Outstanding safari!From Arusha to Massai Lodge, Tarangire National Park, Lake Manyara, Ndutu Area , Ngorongoro and Central Serengeti, Crater Game View and back to Arusha, followed by 1week Zanzibar East Coast Hotel Albatross Ocean View Perfect organisation by African Travel tours!! Excellent driver ,who is most experienced and knowledgable regarding wildlife experience,roads away from ordinary tracks,excellent equipment by using landrovers,which enable tours that others cannot do!! It is the „little more“ which African Travel Tours offers and makes the tour so very special!! We did not have only a perfect landrover and guide ,speaking best English,but at the same time somebody who really cared ,so we enjoyed an unforgettable vacation. Off the normal routes we could not only see the „Big Five“ but even Cheetahs ,monkeys ,baboons etc. We would always choose only African Travel tours again !!
- 943khan00The best trip ever thanks to African Travel TourWe spent 11 days customized for our interest with the one and only best tour leader/guide/driver ever - Ayubu. Our itinerary includes Tarangerie NP, Lake Natron, Lake Eyasi, Serengeti NP, and Ngorongoro. The whole trip was incredible - Ayubu is a very experienced and knowledgeable, he knows the parks and the whole region like the back of his hand. He's also very friendly, fun, and attentive. We saw almost everything we set out to see, cheetah jump on our truck, flamingos, cats and kill, and wildebeest crossing the Mara river. I would recommend to basically everyone - families, couples, singles, groups. This company is the best! I will bring my family back to do another trip - especially since we were unlucky to missed out on spotting the rhinos.
- rayed e004 Days big five tourVery well organised, the driver/guide was exceptionally nice and polite. No false promises and very good accommodations. I recommend asking for Dominique as your guide.
- vieniganivenik00A perfect honeymooners packageA word of appreciation and accolade goes to African Travel Tour for their amazing honeymooners package in Zanzibar. With no regrets, a four-night-tour was perfectly arranged and very enjoyable. With the help of Mr. Akyoo whose impeccable experience on bush and beach tours gave us the best option for a perfect destination on a calm beach front hotel (Albatross Ocean View) to spend the honeymoon. Unlike what we expected, we even enjoyed more and more the food, white sand beach with corals, and blue lagoon and we are very happy for this life time experience. As we prepare for another visit next summer, we sincerely recommend African Travel Tour. Asante sana! 😎🏝🌊🦀👍🏽
- Joao_Ridal00Amazing experience with African Travel TourPerfectly organized! I used the services of African Travel Tour for three times, and always with positive points. Abraham and his team were well prepared and made the safaris unforgettable! I highly recommend them, if you are planning a trip to Tanzania!
- SDSCle00Amazing safari, perfect itinerary!Amazing Safari!! We really lucked out by finding this little Safari company. It was a perfect itinerary, great accommodation, and we simply had the best tour guide/driver, Ayubu! We did the 6 days-5 nights tour. It was a dream. We saw so many animals. Our guide was very knowledgeable and kind. We talked to a few others on safari with different companies and none seemed as happy and satisfied with the itinerary, guide, or accommodation as we did. It was the best!
- Cornel197900Best week sience I was bornI arrive in Arusha in december and by chance I bumped in African Travel Tour office . In that moment my vacantion and one of my best week started . Sience that moment I knew very few about safari and Tanzania . But after I meet Abraham everything begin to look very clear . I book a customized tour from Arusha to Mwanza on the followig route : Tarangire , Lake Manyara , Lake Eyasi , Ngorongoro , Olduvai , Serengeti and finalliy Lake Victoria . Abraham and Amin ( our guide ) manage to arrange for me and my wife the perfect safari . We sleep in loges also o e night in a tent ( it was like they call for hienas to sing near our tent all night long ) . Amin - the guide - is like an eagle - he spoted every animal we want to see . They are the best .
- DaffyQ200Wonderful Guide, Great people, Professional companyWe've contacted African Travel Tour to climb the Mount Meru in 4 days. Abraham, the manager, was super nice by email and the price was really competitive. Once in Arusha, we've met Abraham and our guide at their office. The briefing was super clear and we had the opportunity to rent equipments with them. During the trek we had 6 persons taking care of us (Livingstone our EXCELLENT guide, 1 cook and his assistant, and 3 porters). The food was really good and we had way enough, we couldn't finish our plates! It was great having so many porters, cause we just had a little backpack to carry during the climb. We really recommend African Travel Tour to climb any summit in Tanzania, and especially Livingstone for his encouragements to make it to the top!
- danielnO2378AC00Great tour with experienced driverWe booked a tour starting with Tarangire NP on day one with a night in the Kizumbacamp and Ngorogoro on day two. The tour discussion the day before with Abraham was perfect, he explained us the different steps and picked us up in the morning from the hotel. The Safari car was a Toyota Land Cruiser with a liftable roof for spotting the animals and taking pictures in a good condition. 6 guests can find a seat inside. The first day in Tarangire NP was already great, we have seen Lions, Tigers, Elephants and our experienced driver Deo (he mentioned he works since 6 years as a Safari guide) was always willing to adapt the tour to our wishes. The night in the camp was comfortable with a tent including real beds and a great dinner together with other guests from different tours. Day 2 in Ngorogoro was absolutely amazing and we completed the view of the big 5. All in all a great tour. In my opinion there are no points to improve.
More to explore in Kilimanjaro Region
8 days kilimanjaro climbing using lemosho route provided by African Travel Tour
Product Overview: 8 days kilimanjaro climbing using lemosho route
|Number of Photos||1|