Cape Canaveral Deep Sea Fishing Charter
By Cape Canaveral Fishing Charters
Cape Canaveral has some of the best Deep Sea fishing Florida’s east coast has to offer. Cape Canaveral gives you access to exceptional waters on the Atlantic Ocean. Exploring the waters for Sailfish, Wahoo, Tuna, Dolphin, King Fish and more. You can bottom fish for Grouper, Snapper, Amberjack and more as well. Our Local Experts work endlessly to make your fishing dream come true. Take a break from the sandy beaches and enjoy a day on the water. Bring your family along and catch more fish than your arms can handle. Getting offshore or deep sea will give you a different perspective on catching the deep blue species. We look forward to fishing with you on our next outdoor fishing adventure! Our travelers also enjoyed a day at Jetty Park, Exploration Tower, or on the Victory Casino Cruises!
per group (up to 6)
per group (up to 6)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 5–9 hours
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Professional Captain and Fishing Vessel
- All Fishing Equipment & Safety Equipment
- Florida Fishing Licenses
- Local Bathroom and Marina Facilities
- Sun Protection, T-Top, or Shaded Cover
- Alcoholic Beverages, Snacks, Additional Beverages
- No Restroom Facilities on Fishing Vessel (Please Request)
- Departure details
- 726 Scallop Dr, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920, USA Travelers will arrive at the meeting location and boat ramp the day of their fishing trip. The night before their trip, the Captain will give them a call and let the traveler know exactly how to find the Captain's fishing vessel.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 38075P123
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Cape Canaveral Deep Sea Fishing Charter?
- Cape Canaveral Deep Sea Fishing Charter price starts from $1,150.00. Discover and book Cape Canaveral Deep Sea Fishing Charter on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cape Canaveral Deep Sea Fishing Charter cancellation policy?
- Cape Canaveral Deep Sea Fishing Charter cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cape Canaveral Deep Sea Fishing Charter on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cape Canaveral Deep Sea Fishing Charter?
- Cape Canaveral Deep Sea Fishing Charter is hosted by Cape Canaveral Fishing Charters. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cape Canaveral Fishing Charters on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cape Canaveral Deep Sea Fishing Charter on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Cape Canaveral Deep Sea Fishing Charter?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Cape Canaveral Deep Sea Fishing Charter on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 38075P123
- You'll start at726 Scallop Dr726 Scallop Dr, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920, USATravelers will arrive at the meeting location and boat ramp the day of their fishing trip. The night before their trip, the Captain will give them a call and let the traveler know exactly how to find the Captain's fishing vessel.See address & details
- Pass byCape Canaveral
- 1726 Scallop DrStop: 6 hoursTravelers will get the opportunity to see all the sights out of Port Canaveral from large cruise ships to the NASA launch station as we enter and exit the port inlet. Once the duration of your trip expires, we will return to the same dock.Read morePass byPort Canaveral
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Great Trip and Fun Location!
Captain Al was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Got us lots of fish and taught us new techniques we had never k…
Looks good, fishing is even better!
Thanks for the great trip, what a great experience. The weather and the fishing was simply spectacular!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Excellent time, great fishing, Captain knew this stuff. Caught some black tip sharks. Great memories for my boys and I🏆
Written January 16, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
We appreciate you taking the time to post your experience, we would like to thank you for your business. We hope you're hooked! Till next time, tight lines
Written January 18, 2023
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.