Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-70, max of 13 per group
Start time: Check availability
English, Italian, Spanish
What's not included
- life vest
- Live commentary on board
- Departure details
- 1590 Goodlette-Frank Rd, Naples, FL 34102, USA Tour departure is 9:00 AM, YOU HAVE TO BE 8:45 AM on site
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 65104P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 12 must kayak with an adult
- The Tour guide can cancel the tour immediately due to unacceptable behavior that can lead to injury
- No alcohol allowed, and can not be intoxicated on arrival for tour
- must follow instructions given by guide
- must stay in kayak or on paddle board until guide decides it is safe to do so
- No touching wild life, sea life
- No throwing trash
- What to Bring?
- Hat and light shirt
- Water and snack
- Your sense of adventure
- Polarized sunglasses
- Wet shoes
- Swimsuit or “wet” clothes
- Camera, waterproof is best
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Naples FL, Kayak Mangrove Forest Tour?
- Naples FL, Kayak Mangrove Forest Tour price starts from $60.00. Discover and book Naples FL, Kayak Mangrove Forest Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Naples FL, Kayak Mangrove Forest Tour cancellation policy?
- Naples FL, Kayak Mangrove Forest Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Naples FL, Kayak Mangrove Forest Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Naples FL, Kayak Mangrove Forest Tour?
- Naples FL, Kayak Mangrove Forest Tour is hosted by Naples Paddleboard. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Naples Paddleboard on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Naples FL, Kayak Mangrove Forest Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Naples FL, Kayak Mangrove Forest Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Naples FL, Kayak Mangrove Forest Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 65104P1
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Fantastic paddle board rental!
My boyfriend & I rented boards while we were in Naples for the holidays & had a fantastic time! It was an easy rent…
Wonderful outting and excellent company. Would definitely recommend and book again. Great setting, environmental co…
I highly recommend this paddle board rental! We only had one day in Naples and were dead-set on sunset paddle board…
Experience to remember
This was our first time trying Stand Up Paddleboard and I told the tour guide, Enriquez , just that. He was very …
We had a group of 8 fifty-somethings with varying levels of experience kayaking and we all had a great time. The wa…
Rained out and no refund
Rained out which is understandable since cannot conte the weather. What concerns us is there is no refund to date …
Paddle boarding adventure
If you’re thinking of trying paddle boarding this is definitely the trip for you. We had a wonderful time and thoro…
This was so fun! We met them at the back of the Naples Zoo, and got right onto the paddle boards. They were friendl…
The owner went out of her way and delivered to our house early and let us keep them a little longer as we were tigh…
My daughters enjoyed their afternoon of SUP at the beach. Easy online reservation and prompt friendly drop off and…
A fantastic adventure with Naples paddleboard
I would like to report on a fantastic experience with Naples paddleboard. They were incredibly courteous and prompt…
Rental paddle board
Was a wonderful experience. Delivered on time and excellent service. We called the day before and Kelly had the bo…
What a great time we had with our kids and the board! Kelly is so attentive and informative. Can’t wait to book som…
Fantastic experience - wayer was clear, boys paddled down to pier, I watched.
Fantastic experience! Saw crabs, dolphins, starfish, fish, great tome and good exercise too if you want to exert yo…
BEST DAY OF MY LIFE
I don’t think I’ve ever experienced a better day on the water! Kelly was unbelievably kind, caring, enjoyable, and …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Feb 2020 • Family
Kayaking through the mangroves was a great way to start our day in sunny Naples. Enrique was a great guide!
Written February 22, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thank you Enrique
Written March 23, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.