View all photos (94)
Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Miami’s Little Havana is a vibrant neighborhood full of rich history, rhythms, flavor, and culture. With this tour, explore the highlights of the area by foot with a local guide showing you the highlights. Get the insider view of the neighborhood as you stroll through a local farmers market, see expert cigar rollers at work, sip on Cuban coffee, and enjoy a lunch of classic Cuban cuisine.
You'll start at
1305 SW 8th St
1305 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33135, USADeparture Point: Bay of Pigs Monument not to be confused with Bay of Pigs Memorial Park in another part of town. Address: The monument does not have an address. Use the address of the supermarket directly across the street El Nuevo Siglo at 1305 SW 8th Street, Miami 33135 Directions: Meeting Point: Bay of Pigs Monument across the street from the El Nuevo Siglo Supermarket By Car (coming from South Beach or North): • Take 95 South to exit for 7th Street. • Make a right onto 7th street (it's one way) • At about 14th Avenue turn left. • Turn left onto 8th street (one way), Get in the far right lane immediately. • PARKING options: a)There is FREE parking in the neighborhood south of 8th street. Turn right onto any side street and park in neighborhoods b) Once on SW 8th street turn right onto 13th BLOCK where the Bay of Pigs monument is and park in residential neighborhood for FREE. c) parking on main street requires metered parking By Public Transportation: • Take one of these buses (depends of the bus stop; check the sign to see which one stops there): 120, 119 (S) or 103 (C). • Get off at The Downtown Bus Terminal. • Walk to South Miami Av @W Flager St • Take the 8 Bus - FIU via Westchester • Get off at SW 7 St. @SW 14 Av • Walk to 1305 SW 8th Street and meet at the Bay of Pigs Monument across the street from El Nuevo Siglo Supermarket
See address & details
- 1Little HavanaStop: 3 hours -Meet your tour guide at the Bay of Pigs Memorial at 10am to begin this cultural walking tour through a humble but evolving neighborhood, boasting a kaleidoscope of culture, traditional customs, and vivid colors. Weave in and out of streets that mark the site of secret ritual offerings, the very location where the Bay of Pigs was planned, and the fountain of youth for the mature resident. You'll find out which cigar JFK liked so much that he bought the entire national supply before passing the embargo. Enjoy a fun and informative walk through Little Havana. Sample some classic Cuban bites which may include a Cuban sandwich, fried plantains, roast pork, and Cuban coffee at a family restaurant. Your tour guide can answer any questions about the history, the food, the people, and the politics. Guides will gladly take your photos for your entire group so no one is left out. A pre-planned menu is selected. Coffee, sodas, and juices are not included but may be purchased on their own. The tour ends at the El Pub restaurant around 1pm.Read more
You'll end at
627 SW 15th Ave
627 SW 15th Ave, Miami, FL 33135, USAReturn point: Tour ends around 15th Avenue and SW 8th street
See address & details
- See Little Havana highlights in a few hours on a guided walking tour
- Sample Cuban foods from a family-owned restaurant (included)
- Stress-free package ideal for first-time visitors
- Small group for a more personalized experience
What to Expect
Meet your guide at the Bay of Pigs Memorial to begin the tour. Explore the neighborhood full of culture, traditional customs, and vivid colors. Listen carefully as your guide shares stories and history from the area. Stroll through a farmers market full of fresh tropical fruits, see expert cigar rollers at work at a cigar factory, make a stop at an art gallery, watch game-playing regulars compete at Domino Park, and visit a historic nightclub. End your tour at a family-owned restaurant for an authentic, homemade meal. Sample freshly extracted tropical juice, traditional finger foods, Cuban coffee, Cuban ice cream, and more (all included).
1305 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33135, USA
627 SW 15th Ave, Miami, FL 33135, USA
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour takes place rain or shine
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please provide any dietary restrictions in the Special Requirements section when booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- A tropical fruit juice and coffee are served before the meal. During the tapas-style lunch, only water is served. Guests may purchase beverages (soda. cocktails, beer) and dessert separately.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Soo many interesting stops and great food. Mariela is so Knowledgeable about the area and Cuba. We really enjoyed her commentary. Lunch at the end was a highlight. She arranged for us to sit safely outside at our stops. And we didn’t mind the rain as she found great shops for…
Date of experience: September 2020
It was amazing to learn and taste all about Cuban Culture, and know that the cigars are something so SPECIAL. People who made them are real Artist and every CIGAR IS UNIC!!! SO I LOVE THIIS PLACE and I be back real soon...
Date of experience: August 2020
The food was delicious!! Christine is a great guide who knows the area and its residents. She makes sure the people on the tour have all their questions answered and that they learn about all aspects of Little Havana. We ate a meal, watched cigars being made, visited a clothing…
Date of experience: August 2020
Response from artdecotours-jessie, Front Office Manager at Little Havana Cultural Walking and Food Tour
Responded 2 weeks ago
Hello and thank you for sharing your experience on the Little Havana Cultural Walking & Food tour. So glad you enjoyed the food. One of the main differences between our tour and other similar tours is the fact that we are only tour to offer a sit down hot traditional meal. The goal is to offer that authentic experience and not just feed you finger food while stopping and standing. Yes the Domino Park and two bars were closed as places of mass gatherings are not permitted to reopen yet during the pandemic. But we know Christine could still speak to their history and role in the community. She is a wealth of knowledge. To continue your cultural enlightment, we do offer virtual experiences also to learn more about the culture such as proper cigar etiquette (the history of cigars, and how to properly cut, light, air, hold and smoke the cigar), how to prepare Cuban coffee and a cocktail with the coffee, or mojito and merengue dance lesson. It's for an hour online and really fun! Hope to reconnect. Saludos!
The best tour in Little Havana . Christine is extremely knowledgeable about the culture here. Very interesting facts too.
Date of experience: July 2020
This is a really fantastic introduction to the Little Havana neighborhood, with lots of great historical and cultural insights. Danny was very personable and informative, and did a fantastic job with the tour. Lunch was very tasty, with plenty of varied foods. I would highly…
Date of experience: March 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Art Deco Tours
I recommend this tour!
I highly recommend this tour, I went with my partner this september and it was a beautiful experience despite the d…
Superb walking tour with an excellent guide
We had an excellent tour with James, and we highly recommend him as a superb tour guide. We are Miami residents, do…
Art Deco walking tour
The tour guide was very informative but I was disappointed in the number of art deco buildings we actually saw.
Refreshing and gorgeous walking tour - great photo-ops
I was so surprised at how the time flew - my girlfriend is an architect buff and brought me on the tour but I LOVED…
Art Deco on Ocean Drive
I would give the tour with Christine a 5! This was one of the best activities we did all weekend. She was very k…
Hoji made the tour!
Our guide was extremely knowledgeable AND friendly 🤗 It was a pleasure to take this tour and learn about the histo…
Highlight of our Miami visit
What an excellent way to understand and enjoy the heritage of the Art Deco area. Christine was such a friendly and …
Lots of pleasant surprises!
We had a small group and a fantastic tour guide, Mariela. Lots of fascinating information and interesting people t…
Ya wanna buy some swamp land?
James was so interesting. He kept us walking while he did the talking. The history of the area was so intriguing.…
Great informative tour!
Lana was a GREAT tour guide. Her knowledge of the art deco movement in Miami was impressive. She was also passionat…
good tour-fast moving
Loved the stories and sights that I probably wouldn't have paid attention to otherwise. Price was good-little take…
Art Deco Walking Tour
We had a great time on this 2 hour tour! Our guide was very informative explaining the popular hotels/designs and h…
Educational & fun
Our tour guide Christine was AMAZING! Her talk was very easy to listen to, and her passion on Art Deco buildings sh…
A must do walking tour!
It is a great way to appreciate the architecture and history of the Art Deco area. Our guide, Julie, was most helpf…
On this South Beach Art Deco walking tour we learned so much, and had so many interesting things pointed out to us …
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 806 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 105 travelers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 8,820 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 158 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 1,442 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 6,396 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Little Havana Cultural Walking and Food Tour
What time does Little Havana Cultural Walking and Food Tour start?
Little Havana Cultural Walking and Food Tour will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Little Havana Cultural Walking and Food Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Little Havana Cultural Walking and Food Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Little Havana Cultural Walking and Food Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Little Havana Cultural Walking and Food Tour?
Little Havana Cultural Walking and Food Tour price starts from $59.99. Discover and book Little Havana Cultural Walking and Food Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Little Havana Cultural Walking and Food Tour cancellation policy?
Little Havana Cultural Walking and Food Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Little Havana Cultural Walking and Food Tour on Tripadvisor