Ages 0-99, max of 50 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Pickup 07:30 - 08:30 and drop-off 18:30 - 19:30 from centralized pick up locations in Orlando
- Choice of a soft drink, beer, wine, or champagne while on the ship
- Local taxes
- Unlimited soft drink, beer or wine on the boat
- Pirate Cruise - 2 hours
- Non - Alcoholic beverages , water and snack. Limit 2 drinks +1snack per person each way. Drinks must be consume on the coach.
- Entry/Admission - Captain Memo's Pirate Cruise
- Departure details
- Maingate Lakeside Resort, 7769 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy Suite 101, Kissimmee, FL 34747, USA
- 1200 Epcot Resorts Blvd, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830, USA Walt Disney Swan Resort , 1200 Epcot Resorts Blvd , Lake Buena Vista , FL 32830, USA
- Señor Frog's| Orlando, 8747 International Dr #103, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2855PIRATES
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Lunch options may include: sandwiches, pastas, salads, pizzas, chicken gyros, fish and chips; a kids menu of burgers, hot dogs, chicken fingers and fish and chips is available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2855PIRATES
- You’ll have 3 starting optionsSee departure details
- 1Captain Memo's Pirate CruiseStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Clearwater BeachStop: 7 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
City Sightseeing Orlando
Joined in September 2009
#15 of 86 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Orlando
- L856VUmiker00Great trip with ViatorGreat trip to the Kennedy Space Center, including bust transport from the Disney area, an airboat ride and gator sightings.
- Rotherhamronnie00A must go placeWow what a fabulous place a real learning curb really enjoyable day for adults children alike and to be able to get close to rockets and space craft was just amazing quite overwhelming
- Lee W00Great atmosphereI have played football all my life and been to many football stadiums, but this place was the best. The atmosphere was incredible, and to top it off Orlando won 3 - 0. We had tickets in the east stand with all you can eat and drink. All I can say is, just do it
- rohitkumarj202300SCAMMERS FOR INTERNATIONAL TOURISTS!SCAMMERS FOR INTERNATIONAL TOURISTS. I booked a shuttle to Kennedy Space Center and after arriving at the pick up spot, the shuttle never showed up. Calling their phone number said the number is no longer operational. I emailed the company to receive a reply that the company "seized" (ceased) operations since the start of the month!!! These scammers keep sending reminder emails and have the audacity to ask for review for a trip which never happened. These scammers are targeting international tourists who are less likely to pursue the matter. AVOID AT ALL COST!!!
- _Zsuz_12300A must visitWe had so much fun here! There are many interactive attraction while learning a lot. Each and every exhibition is great. My pilot husband especially enjoyed the simulators. Whether you are an adult or child. You will have fun!
- millermarvin100Trip to Kennedy Soace CenterThe voucher was not accepted, I had to pay again three tickets. I was very disappointed. I will not be using your services any longer.
- Dawn C00Don't go in AugustFirst, the tour provided us with a non-existent address to meet for the transport. We drove around for an hour searching for the right pick-up. We drove ourselves to meet the rest of our group. Next, you have to rent a wet suit, which isn’t part of the fee, so just expect that cost, which really isn’t that expensive. We had eight visitors on the boat and we were last off of the boat. By the time we swam up, which sometimes was quite a distance, we could not make our way around the manatee. Apparently, August is not a good time to see manatees, since there were three present the entire two ½ hours we attempted to locate them. We envisioned something quite different than chasing a poor manatee or encroaching on their space while he/she was trying to graze on grasses and other greens. We were somewhat confused as to how all of these boats use propellers which are known enemies to manatees. Manatees only surface periodically, so they cannot be seen under the water. Sometimes the depth of the water is quite shallow. We left quite disappointed. Our adult daughter never saw a manatee. Anyway, if you don’t mind spending the fee for a nice boat ride, a swim, and a few bits of information about manatees, you won’t be disappointed.
- GlenForde00Amazing and interactiveFascinating look at NASA history, Present and Future. Lots of interactive experiences for the children and amazing exhibits for all ages backed up with jaw dropping presentation.
- Allan F00Exhilarating ExperienceThis was an unforgettable experience, driver and tour manager were fantastic, polite and very kind! The Space Kennedy Center is an exhilarating experience that you need to visit! Loved it!
- jamesaQ3099PK00Great dayEverything was included in our price. The park was clean and so much great information and can wait to go back
- R8873SIjohnm00Will never use Viator againWill never use Viator again. Very difficult to obtain park tickets. Manager had to be called to verify our prepaid tickets and get us into the park. Our visit to Cape Kennedy was terrific once we got in...
- richardpF4917WS00Cold food and o er cooked steakMost of the food was good, however one in our party had steak which was overcooked, quality of the steak was average at best, and the potatos and green beans were cold. We decided not to complain as we were hungary and others shared to cover the cold food and the steak was edible. However mention it to the waiter at the end just as a comment, with was accepted, but then he seemed put out we were only willing to add 15% tup not the 18 to 20, and stated that the tip was for the waiter service not for the food! Well sorry I top for the complete service including the food, if there was to be a next time, which there won't, the I would reserve the right to 0% tip.
- Ianwwil00A must do if you like science things and space tech great for the familyThis was an amazing place historic information and even some virtual rides to space. We went on the Mars ride about a 20 min wait but was really cool. We all enjoyed this place plenty of interactive things to do. Highly recommended We hired a car and the drive from our hotel was an easy straightforward drive approximate 1 hour
- F9126NEstuartg00Space adventureGreat day out defo could have spent a week on this trip, driver was very knowledgeable and also had a passion for the tour. Would do again if visited again
- justinsC9532LM00A mark off the bucket list. Knowledgeable and relatable guide. Would definitely recommendeCaptain Chad and Jamie took us out to snorkel with the manatees. Jamie was a great guide. Put us over multiple manatees and did great with our 4 year old allowing her to be able to join in the snorkeling fun. Our daughter really took to her. She got some great shots for us while we were out. When in the area again I would love to enjoy the experience with them again