Your day with Phong Nha Transfers will begin with being picked up from your hotel by our friendly driver. Along the way, you can visit:
• Hien Luong Bridge– The bridge spanning the Ben Hai River that connected the North and South of Vietnam. It symbolizes the unity between the two warring areas of the country.
• Hue Citadel (upon request)– The imperial city that housed the last dynasty of Vietnam, the Nguyen. Even after the Vietnamese Civil war, the most of the majestic buildings in the citadel still remain.
• Lap An Lagoon– Famous for the fresh oyster farms and beautiful scenery, this 22,000 square hectare lagoon is home to many types of animals and aquatic plants and sits just west of Lang Co Beach.
• Hai Van Pass– This breathtaking 21-kilometer road winding along the mountainside between Hue and Danang is a must-see. Lang Co Beach – Sitting just north of the Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Bay is an untouched beauty – a small coastal town offering an array of local beach restaurants and cafes. Has been voted as one of the most beautiful bays in the world and certainly one of the best in Vietnam.
• My Khe Beach– Vietnam’s most “picturesque beach”. My Khe Beach offers 30 kilometers of golden white sands and crystal clear water. Perfect for sunbathing & surfing.
After stopping at all your requested destinations, our experienced and friendly driver will drop you off at your hotel in Hoi An.