Having a holiday in Bali is a desired thing to do for every traveler around the world. Have you ever thought of trying an anti-mainstream activity in Bali? Undergo Balinese Weaving Craft Class, experience the Balinese style creative craft. Learn how to weave Lontar, the palm leaves tah using for make some balinese crafts like basket for ritual, house ornaments and other Balinese creations. Balinese people also wield Lontar into souvenirs for the tourists. Learn how to make a beautiful craft from Lontar through Balinese Weaving Craft Class. Practice together with your friends, family or your partner and enjoy the precious moments. The package include craft materials, traditional snack, welcome drink and certificate.
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 5-65, max of 12 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Free pick up service in central Ubud area only (meeting point: Startbuck Ubud or Coco Supermarket)
- Welcome drink
- Traditional snack
- Additional transport charge outside of central Ubud (based on inquiry)
- Personal expense
- Departure details
- WS Art Studio Balinese Handicrafts, C7X4+JFP, Lodtunduh, Ubud, Gianyar Regency, Bali 80571, Indonesia Lodtunduh, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571
- Starbucks, Ubud Main Road, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia We will pick the traveller in front of Ubud Starbucks
- Coco Supermarket, F7J7+RC4, Jl. Raya Pengosekan, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia We will pick the traveller in front of Coco Supermarket Ubud
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 92029P251
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Bali Weaving Class: Lontar Palm Leaf Craft?
- Bali Weaving Class: Lontar Palm Leaf Craft price starts from $32.00. Discover and book Bali Weaving Class: Lontar Palm Leaf Craft on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bali Weaving Class: Lontar Palm Leaf Craft cancellation policy?
- Bali Weaving Class: Lontar Palm Leaf Craft cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Bali Weaving Class: Lontar Palm Leaf Craft on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Bali Weaving Class: Lontar Palm Leaf Craft?
- Bali Weaving Class: Lontar Palm Leaf Craft is hosted by Wandernesia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Wandernesia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bali Weaving Class: Lontar Palm Leaf Craft on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Bali Weaving Class: Lontar Palm Leaf Craft?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Bali Weaving Class: Lontar Palm Leaf Craft on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 92029P251
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in October 2018
#19 of 503 Transportation in Denpasar
- 673mackenziem00Amazing cooking class!My husband and I had so much fun at this cooking class! The teachers explained everything so well and made sure everyone was always involved. Going to the market in the morning was so cool to hear about how the Balinese people shop. The food was the best Indonesian food I’ve had here so far! If you are in Ubud definitely take this class!
- Yvette F00Great and well organised raftingGreat orgsnized rafting Good pick up with little vans Well organized Good stairs to reach the water . 500 stairs !! So you know. But not slippery , you can hold yourselve Good guide ( Beijing ) Good lunch included Clean shower for free with shower gel Shampoo and towel
- 383cassig00Fantastic!Fantastic experience! Would highly recommend, the food was amazing and it was so well organised! Lovely people and I learnt so much!
- yuanchaoc00wonderful experienceI'd like to express my sincere thanks to the staffs who offered kind help to my son and I on Aug. 07. There's no way to find a taxi and finally, the staffs arranged a car to send us to our next destination. I was and I am deeply moved by this and would like to thank them again. Based on this matter, I hereby suggest the Park consider to arrange paid transportation, especially for those DIY travellers. You can pricing upon distances, whatever. That will help a lot.
- RAVI_P_S_CHAUHAN00Good place to have lunchBeautiful view of the volcano from the restaurant, excellent service by the staff and food options for vegetarians and Indians (taste wise) which is normally not available in other restaurants except Indian restaurants there. A definite place to visit and eat at.
- lynnh14200We LOVE Pink CocoUpon our arrival we were greeted with cool towels and a refreshing drink. The staff provided information about the resort and escorted us to our room. The accommodations were much like a small bungalow that was well appointed and very clean. We enjoyed our morning breakfast overlooking the sea. But what we enjoyed the most were the staff. The restaurant manager along with many of the other staff greeted us by name and always asked how they could help us. We felt like Pink Coco was a home away from home.
- Deb M00Extremely enjoyable workshopOne of the most unexpectedly enjoyable activities I did in Bali. I enjoyed every moment. This would be an excellent activity for a ladies group or hen’s party. You craft an individual and personalised fragrance that is uniquely you! Wonderful!
- Nicols L00Excellent experience a must do 👌Fantastic experience beautiful home everyone so welcoming hands on cooking 👌delicious food and beautiful presentation would recommend to all 😊👌
- 642kimberleyb00Do it.I could not recommend a morning out with chef Tommy more. A fantastic day, thank you Nia’s Cooking Class and chef Tommy!!
- 317KarenC31700An Absolute Must Do When In BaliOne of the most memorable experiences we had in Bali. Roughly 2 hours and 12 kms approx. floating down the river amongst magnificent scenery with sections of rapids that our super fun guide safely navigated. The hardest part for us was walking down the 600 stairs to the river and the 300 steep stairs back up at the end. Well organised with excellent staff and safe equipment. An absolute must do.
- 958brendanp00Best food experience in SeminyakFrom being picked up from our hotel to getting our certificate. The whole experience was amazing. The insights into Balinese cuisine and food was super insightful. The interaction from all the staff at the cooking school was excellent and our chef was just unreal. We could not recommend this higher than a 5 star rating. So good.
- Mxpaglia00Very good experience!The location is dofferent form others, it is not a restaurant, but it is at home! Mrs Puspa made us feeling at home and rally engaged us. It Washington not oly a cooking class, but a bit of sharing Balinese life!
- adencatalani00North Sulawesi treasureThis was a packed day immersion into Tomohon and Tondano areas. Gorgeous Minahasa agricultural areas surrounded by Volcano’s, lakes, mountains and forest. The ceramic and home building artisans were incredible, the palm sugar farm, pepper and clove fields were post card worthy. The traditional market was a visual feast that you’ve got to experience. If you’re into the geology of Indonesia or their geothermal energy development, you won’t be disappointed. Our guide and driver were excellent. After mentioning that my great grandfather was born in Tondano, our guide took extra steps to show us specific areas and asked local people for their knowledge of my family’s last name. Not only did we see those areas but we ended up meeting the Mayor of Tondano and chatting it up with his family about his and ours. Easily booked, professionally handled and superb personal detail on this companies part. Terima kasih banyak!
- petac53700Wonderful ExperienceFour of us did this cooking class it was so much fun starting at a market and learning about Indonesian spices and vegies and different ways of chopping for different recipes Tommy was a lot of fun and the result was delicious
- dannybR5509WE00Boring Dinner cruise with cold food.The food was cold, the entertainment was boring, the singer was OK, but who wants to hear her sing in Arabic and Indian. Don't waste your $60, spend it at a resturant.
Buy it with
Bali Weaving Class: Lontar Palm Leaf Craft provided by Wandernesia
Product Overview: Bali Weaving Class: Lontar Palm Leaf Craft
Number of Photos