Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
- Find bliss and beautiful as you nourish your body, mind and spirit.
- Departure details
- 601 E Broadway, Milford, CT 06460, USA We meet on the East Broadway end of Silver Sands in front of the concession stand building.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 123171P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 123171P1
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in April 2015
#1 of 9 Spas & Wellness in Milford
- KR391000ClassTook the 6:30 AM class with Traci, what a great way to start the day. The walk was peaceful, the yoga inspiring. Thank you Traci for being such a great teacher. Highly recommend the class.
- deborahsuew00Love this Yoga/Walking class.Traci is a great enthusiastic teacher. She alternates with a fast paced walk and yoga poses along a beautiful walk near the beach. On the average, there are about 3-4 stops along the 3+ mile walk to stop and experience yoga. It ends with a serene moving meditation overlooking the beach. Truly a beautiful experience.
- Chezkm00Waling Plus YogaI enjoy walking and practicing yoga and WAY combines both into one session! Traci is fantastic and teaches a gentle style and you can practice your yoga at your own pace. You've got to try this at least once!
- EUGENE M00Sister bonding w Traci Webber's walkabout yogaHad an amazing private session with Traci Weber at Silver Sands Park, the three of us - Neva (me), Jemma, Analiz, opening our shoulders, hips, hearts, and souls to the beautiful morning.
- Coastiemom00Best of the bestFantastic experience. By far the best experience in Milford...and beyond. I can't wait to do another class.
- Traci W00WalkAboutYoga Rocks!!WalkAboutYoga is a unique outdoor yoga adventure! Enjoy the beach, woods and down town Milford all while get a great workout with great people
- Sheri K00Wonderful experience, love it!!Loved this combination walking/yoga session, a great secret workout! It allows the best of everything; I can chat with my friend on the walk, enjoy the outdoor surroundings and do yoga all in one experience. Traci is warm and friendly and the workout she creates is stellar!
- Camden W00WalkAbout yoga is amazing!You will not be sorry if you go on a WalkAbout with Traci! Milford is a great location and WalkAbout combines Milford's beautiful views and trails with expert-led, relaxing yoga and fantastic exercise. Great to do alone or with friends!
- Rebecca S00Yoga in Nature!Finally an outdoor activity that combines two great ways to stay in shape! A nice brisk walk with intervals of yoga! My favorite was the beach walk and we ended at the beach meditating with the waves in the background! Where can you get a better experience--clean crisp air, sun and a great bunch of people. Great way to meet new friends and see the beautiful town of Milford! I would highly recommend!!
- Lizscovill00Perfect Way to Start a Sunday!So much fun! Walkabout Yoga is a unique adventure combining a brisk hike, yoga, stunning views and really good vibes. Sure, you get a nice morning walk; yes, the yoga is a sneaky workout, but this little gem is more than the sum of its parts. If you are local, you will be surprised by the nifty wooded trails tucked in by our beautiful harbor, or the long way around through the woods to the beach at Silver Sands (I was!). Traci has so much positive energy to share - so get outside and get your yoga on!!
- 101Indians00Walk about YogaWhat a great experience for all of the senses! Great exercise, gentle poses with Traci's superb enthusiastic instruction! All while absorbing some of Milford's highlights downtown. Highly recommended. Love to try Silver Sands next. Thanks Traci. Amy Thompson
- Carmen A00Give it a try very well worth it .Tried Walk About Yoga with a group of friends. Really didn't know what to expect after a great warm up we ventured off to a trail. Good steady pace. Then we stopped for some yoga. Different yoga poses, stretching controlled breathing. Traci Weber is the instructor she's has a passion for what she is doing. Very patient took the time to make sure everyone was doing the exercise correctly. The walk and the yoga continued at Silver Sands Beach in Milford. If you ever get a chance to try it I highly recommend it. Will definitely be back for another class. Carmen A.
- Martha B00Twist on YogaLooking for a great way to take your yoga practice out of the studio this Fall? WalkAbout Yoga is a wonderful combination of yoga and walking and is great for all levels and ages.
- Leann L00Great Concept!!I tried the Walk About Yoga at Silver Sands and had the best time! We start with a few poses the walk a bit. We stopped to do poses 5 times. Traci, the instructor, has a soothing voice and keeps the yoga flowing! Great for all levels! Can't beat the views! I can't wait to go again to a different location! Great way to enjoy Milford!