Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 1–9 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Entry to Columbia Pictures Aquaverse
- Return hotel transportation from/to Pattaya hotels
- Entry/Admission - Jomtien Beach
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Foods and Drinks
- Purchases of a personal nature
- Renting Private Cabana (optional)
- Renting Locker (optional)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Return hotel transportation from/to Pattaya city hotels. Transfers depart from Pattaya approximately 0900hrs and 1100hrs. Return transfers 1600hrs and 1800hrs. Preference can be requested when making Booking. (Actual hotel pick up time will be confirmed at time of reconfirmation)
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 90546P184
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Guest safety is our number one priority, therefore guests may not ride waterslides while wearing swimsuits that include hard or sharp objects, such as rivets, studs or zips on the back. While much of Cartoon Network Amazone is shaded, we do encourage protective sun swimwear. Cartoon Network Amazone is a family-friendly attraction, and as such only appropriate swimwear is permitted.
- Children under the age of 3 years old are admitted free of charge when accompanied by an adult.
- While much of Cartoon Network Amazone is shaded, we do encourage protective sun swimwear. Cartoon Network Amazone is a family-friendly attraction, and as such only appropriate swimwear is permitted.
- Most travelers can participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Columbia Pictures Aquaverse Waterpark
What you can expect during your visit
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Columbia Pictures Aquaverse Waterpark?
- Columbia Pictures Aquaverse Waterpark price starts from $40.01. Discover and book Columbia Pictures Aquaverse Waterpark on Tripadvisor
- What is the Columbia Pictures Aquaverse Waterpark cancellation policy?
- Columbia Pictures Aquaverse Waterpark cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Columbia Pictures Aquaverse Waterpark on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Columbia Pictures Aquaverse Waterpark?
- Columbia Pictures Aquaverse Waterpark is hosted by IAsia Thailand. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact IAsia Thailand on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Columbia Pictures Aquaverse Waterpark on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Columbia Pictures Aquaverse Waterpark?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Columbia Pictures Aquaverse Waterpark on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 90546P184
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great show and very nice elaborate costumes. Miming of the songs could be a bit better but overall an amazing exper…
See Bankok and dine in style!
Excellent soup, wide variety of food, plenty for everyone, even a full ship. A good value for the money.
Highly recommended Travel Agency in Thailand. Excellent Service and Pricing
We used IAsia Thailand for all our tours 4 years ago. They made a lasting impression so we used them again just rec…
Bridge over the River Kwai and So Much More
This was a very Informative Tour with in-depth knowledge from our guide Mr. Rach. It was a long day but definitely …
What a great and fun experience, we are so glad we did this. The "Grab" driver dropped us off right at the venue wh…
A Wonderful Way to Tour the Place and Budhha
What a wonderful way to tour the Palace and Buddha. Our guide was quite friendly and knowledgable. She provided hot…
Booked the wrong airport for this and now no refund the airport we are flying into dose not have fast track so it's…
Thrilling experience! Very competent staff. Excellent equipment! Beautiful jungle canopy and mountains. Don’t miss …
Do not enter Bangkok without booking this!! Amazing !
The staff was waiting for us once we exited the plane into Bangkok Airport terminal. We also booked the buggy which…
Spent 2.5 hours here with my Thai girl who also very much enjoyed; crazily, she didn’t even know this place existed…
Good view of the city by night
It was ok. But herded in like cattle, the tour groups know to go to the food buffet and heap their plates so by the…
Certainly worth doing if only for the night views!!
A great end to our Bangkok tour! The food were amazing. We were seated at the airconditioned area with the food buf…
Terrible. How this cruise rated so high is beyond my understanding.
Terrible from start to finish. Left 15 minutes late. Food was high school cafeteria level. You get to see one templ…
Amazing experience. The whole team was welcoming and the sunrise flight was truly memorable. The pilot was funny an…
Really pleasant couple of hours onboard, food was great and plentiful, couldn’t fault the service. Once we left th…