Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Are you interested in exploring alternative options for your self-awareness, self-care, wellness & healing? Are you on a journey towards personal growth? If you strive to help yourself the natural way, explore the power of ancient modalities, and discover the answers that lie within, than this tour is for you! Join us for an introduction to some of Boulder's uniquely holistic practices, locations, resources and opportunities for you to explore and enjoy. This is a downtown walking tour so please wear comfortable shoes and get ready for a truly unique experience. Private tours available upon request. Visit our website for details and contact information.
- You'll start atSt Julien Hotel & Spa900 Walnut St, Boulder, CO 80302, USA1 ) MEET your guide In the lobby of the St. Julien Hotel, near the fireplace 2 ) SIGN THE WAIVER: Find, sign and submit the e-waiver on our website - under About > waiver-terms--conditions. (Anyone under 21 will sign at start of tour with parent approval) 4 ) PARKING GARAGE: available under hotelSee address & details
- 1Pearl Street MallStop: 2 hours - Admission includedTogether, we'll explore Why humans need to meditate and connect with the cosmos to reach their greatest potential. How to dive deep and connect with the "real" you through seated meditation and walking (labyrinth) meditation The power of the spirit animal - discover yours! Aurevedic apothecary specialty products and exclusive therapeutic services The medicinal (and tasty!) properties of specialized honey The medicinal properties of hemp and cannabis derived CBD, and why education is the key! and more....Read more
- You'll end atSt Julien Hotel & Spa900 Walnut St, Boulder, CO 80302, USA1 ) MEET your guide In the lobby of the St. Julien Hotel, near the fireplace 2 ) SIGN THE WAIVER: Find, sign and submit the e-waiver on our website - under About > waiver-terms--conditions. (Anyone under 21 will sign at start of tour with parent approval) 4 ) PARKING GARAGE: available under hotelSee address & details
St Julien Hotel & Spa, 900 Walnut St, Boulder, CO 80302, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Four - Five stops and experiences that will open your mind and soothe your soul!
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Street Mall
- A tip for your guide is never expected, but always appreciated!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Boulder Party Tours
The best tour ever!
Fun! Fun! Fun! The best Valentines Day I ever had. A personal tour guide to the most exquisite vegan experiences. T…
High Vibes Foodie Tour
This tour is an awesome experience! Jae is personable, knowledgeable and adapted the tour to meet our desires. It w…
Cocktails with a twist
This tour was so much fun. Jae was a great guide and gave us lots of tips on places to eat. Our kids who are in the…
Great time & great drinks with friends
I booked this tour with simple expectations to have someone local take four buds to a few watering holes and experi…
Excellent Sampling of Wines in Boulder
This was a well thought out tour. The meeting place, venues, and timings were perfect; I didn’t feel rushed at any…
Top-shelf wine tour of Pearl Street
Jae from Boulder Party Tours took my girlfriend and I on a walking wine your of downtown Boulder. We visited three …
Informative and classy wine experience of Boulder!
I signed up for this wine tour because I am studying wine and wanted to have a special wine experience, this tour d…
Fantastic Girls Trip Adventure
Jae was very knowledgeable, warm and friendly. We had a great tour of Pearl Street and went to three fabulous rest…
Jae and her pack horse husband Michael took my daughter and I on the Wild West End hike. First of all I would like…
High Vibes HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Having been to Boulder many times through 2kids University graduates I was looking for something fun more interesti…
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 6,278 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 732 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Holistic & Medicinal Tour
- Holistic & Medicinal Tour will start at 1:30 PM. Discover and book Holistic & Medicinal Tour on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Holistic & Medicinal Tour on Tripadvisor
- Holistic & Medicinal Tour price starts from $42.00. Discover and book Holistic & Medicinal Tour on Tripadvisor
- Holistic & Medicinal Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Holistic & Medicinal Tour on Tripadvisor