Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- DEPARTURE TRANSFER. Your chosen time (transfers operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week). Please advise your preferred pickup time in the Special Requirements field on booking. We recommend that you request your pickup at least three hours in advance of your flight departure time.
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Los Angeles Intl Airport, 1 World Way, Los Angeles, CA 90045
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Los Angeles International Airport, 1 World Way, Los Angeles, CA 90045, USA
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 128285P1442
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- NOTE: Please provide us information about your pick up (e.g. time) and the number of luggage you have.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Los Angeles to Los Angeles Airport (LAX) - Departure Private Transfer?
- Los Angeles to Los Angeles Airport (LAX) - Departure Private Transfer price starts from $226.38. Discover and book Los Angeles to Los Angeles Airport (LAX) - Departure Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
- What is the Los Angeles to Los Angeles Airport (LAX) - Departure Private Transfer cancellation policy?
- Los Angeles to Los Angeles Airport (LAX) - Departure Private Transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Los Angeles to Los Angeles Airport (LAX) - Departure Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Los Angeles to Los Angeles Airport (LAX) - Departure Private Transfer?
- Los Angeles to Los Angeles Airport (LAX) - Departure Private Transfer is hosted by US Airport Transfers - New York, Miami, Maui, Honolulu, Las Vegas, Long Beach, Fort Lauderdale. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact US Airport Transfers - New York, Miami, Maui, Honolulu, Las Vegas, Long Beach, Fort Lauderdale on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Los Angeles to Los Angeles Airport (LAX) - Departure Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Los Angeles to Los Angeles Airport (LAX) - Departure Private Transfer?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 30m. Discover and book Los Angeles to Los Angeles Airport (LAX) - Departure Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 128285P1442
Reserve your spot
About the operator
US Airport Transfers - New York, Miami, Maui, Honolulu, Las Vegas, Long Beach, Fort Lauderdale
New York City, New York
Joined in March 2019
#86 of 393 Transportation in New York City
- TIMOTHYBEECHER00Birmingham flight!Small airport fight was on schedule didn’t spend much time there.Check in was good Delta was great I love small airports.
- tonycK3959FS00Disappointed and a a negative to a brilliant stay in Grand RapidsAfter the most fantastic trip to Grand Rapids we were eager to return to New York State and resume our family vacation. We thought, as in the U.K. that prices in the departure lounge would be be duty free, or at a comparable rate. No, the drinks were extortionate, the selection was poor, and the excuse was, by a very embarrassed waitress, well we’ve only just opened and haven’t the full menu yet. I hope when we return next year things improve, what a disappointment.
- Rawlings5000Two Thumbs DownMy wife and I met son and his fiancé visited New Orleans. My wife and I have been there several times before. The only thing that we saw that I consider worth seeing was the WWII museum. The museum was excellent. The other places we visited were expensive and boring tourist traps. It was hot as hell in August. The city parking lots can use a 3rd party app which charges their own fee for very expensive parking and then the city issues a citation because their app doesn't report payment to the city. Like many large cities there is a big tourist tax on hotel bills and car rentals. This is the last time that I intend to go to New Orleans.
- rohi7900Professional, ExpedientPerfectly located across the pickup area, just off baggage claim. Look both ways while crossing the double lane road to the agency. Professionally staffed 3 customer service representatives to assist on a Tuesday afternoon. Provided a complimentary upgrade due to the fact that my reserved standard sized pickup was unavailable. Standing in line to keys in hand took approximately 15 minutes. We easily located the vehicle, and off we went. Returning the vehicle was professional and quite expedient. Highly recommend
- Greg B00Very easy experienceSolid experience easy Navigation through airport..leanred valuable lesson...no flights Sunday from 6 till 1030.. so I arrive 730 to check to me gate. Took no time. Not oner person at airline counter. No one at TDA, no one at Starbucks. Very nice staff.
- toffeeman_900Excellent Hotel. Zeke and Louis are especially helpfulZeke was kind enough to wait for as we rushed to catch a conveniently timed shuttle from Chicago O'Hare to Sheraton Chicago O'Hare airport, and he was very helpful to us. Also Louis was helpful during checkin and tried to fix my phone issues (caused by my global roaming package not arriving until the next day!)....Excellent room and breakfasts at the Hotel too. Barry and Fran Jones May 2023
- LadyTee202300ExcellentGreat Customer Service Clean Airport Security Was Very Helpful Made Traveling A Great Experience I Love This Airport
- Pyramidion00AirportGood comfort and staff. TSA is tough, Chillis has great airport food, Rental car facilities are very good.
- 423warrenl00Do Not Use Metro Cab - Unless you like getting Ripped OFF!I do not know how Metro Cab got exclusive rights for picking up passengers at Gerald R. Ford Airport but they are overpriced. They charged us $40. not counting tip , whereas another taxi service charged us $26. They are also running a subterfuge by advertised under another name, Excel Taxi, which in fact is Metro Cab. Don't use these people. use Uber, Lyfe, or a cab service lasted as My Taxi. Metro Cab is BAD!
- Beth D00Nice little AirportDestin Airport is very small but very clean. Super fast through TSA. Food options in the different concourses. The only really odd thing we felt was that your concourse was about a mile from the rental cars and also in a different building than luggage. It is really awesome watching military planes practice while waiting for your flight too.
- Douglas S00Don’t fly out of Indianapolis if you have a connectionthis airport is a joke - a bad one at that. ground crew and folks working logistics need tutorials to tie their own shoes. They apparently never matriculated from linear thinking. And to think people put their lives in these folks hands?! Best fly out of someplace else.
- janicesW6435WT00An excellent experienceGreat service! Very professional and prompt. We ordered to cars and they arrived clean and all set with the three car seats we needed for small children. The drivers were polite and transported us to our designation with no issues.
- Linenminnesota00Flight, rebook, lost luggageFlight booked for Aug 8th. That was cancelled. United then booked me on Delta. I ask about my already checked luggage and I'm told it will be routed correctly. Delta flight ended up being later than scheduled, but I finally get home. No luggage. I call both United and Delta and each tell me different things. I call daily for 9 days. Still no luggage. It's now over a month later and I filled out a form to get reimbursed for items in luggage that I have a receipt for. (Not everything I had in it has a receipt I can turn in.) So sad. Frustrating. My luggage is SOMEWHERE!!!
- U6319UOvictorb00Way better than the hassles of O’Hare and Denver!It’s big, it’s well “signed”, clean, and flights seem to consistently be on time. Lots of food and drink options. Overall a pleasant travel experience.
- rowani202200RacistThe people behind us in the TSA line mumbled “watch, they’re gonna stop them” and lo and behold I was stopped because of how I looked. Never flying through this airport again.
Buy it with
Los Angeles to Los Angeles Airport (LAX) - Departure Private Transfer provided by US Airport Transfers - New York, Miami, Maui, Honolulu, Las Vegas, Long Beach, Fort Lauderdale
Product Overview: Los Angeles to Los Angeles Airport (LAX) - Departure Private Transfer
Number of Photos