LIKELY TO SELL OUT*
San Diego Private Tour
Perfect to explore the southern city of California in a day and have a feel of the Mexican influence.
per group (up to 4)
per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Los Angeles Intl Airport, 1 World Way, Los Angeles, CA 90045
- Los Angeles Cruise Terminal
- Long Beach Cruise Terminal
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 226304P6
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with San Diego Private Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book San Diego Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is San Diego Private Tour?
- San Diego Private Tour price starts from $795.00. Discover and book San Diego Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the San Diego Private Tour cancellation policy?
- San Diego Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book San Diego Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides San Diego Private Tour?
- San Diego Private Tour is hosted by Comtecierge. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Comtecierge on Tripadvisor. Discover and book San Diego Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 226304P6
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Old Town San Diego State Historic ParkStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Coronado IslandStop: 25 minutesSee detailsPass byGaslamp Quarter
- 3Balboa ParkStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass byUSS Midway Museum
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Harry Bosch tour
The Bosch tour is a must for the show’s followers. Vincent, by his research, brings immediacy to the scope of the a…
Getting to know LA county
This tour, thanks to Vincent’s knowledge and excellent traffic skills, is a must for those who wish to know LA and …
Fantastic 2 days tour
Vincent has taken care of us on a very pleased and professional way. He made our holiday fantastic. We had a 2 day …
Fabulous personal tour of LA
I booked this tour last minute for my clients who were getting off of a cruise ship and had a later flight out of L…
Super LA tour
Vincent picked us up at our hotel in Santa Monica at the scheduled time. He drives a Mercedes ML 350. The car was…
Granddaughter’s First West Coast Trip
This was the perfect tour for our short visit to LA! Vincent was very flexible with the sights we would visit. He w…
Vincent showed us a great time in LA
My Family and I took a tour with Vincent just before Christmas and had a wonderful time. Vincent was a very accomm…
Got to see most of LA and had the best company doing it. Driver was amazing and made it so easy for us. Would recommend
Favourite part was going to Griffith observatory and the lookout then going down to the beach. To see the contrast …
Excellent half day tour of LA
We spent a lovely morning with Vincent, unfortunately it was absolutely pouring with rain on the morning of our tou…
Great half day tour of LA
Vincent was knowledgeable and kind and helpful thanks will love to use you again if in LA . Thanks for accommodatin…
Spent a great day with Vincent. Pick up was easy and right away he started sharing various anecdotes about LA and t…
Highlights of LA
Had a amazing private tour of LA with Vincent with my 3 kids. It was our Day 1 in LA and it was a good tour to give…
Day in Los Angeles with best tour guide
Vincent was an amazing guide for our day tour in Los Angeles. We give him 5 Stars!!!! He was quite entertaining an…
Vincent was at my residence punctually to pick up 8 out-of town family members for the tour. They all have kudos fo…
Vincent is the best!
It was wonderful touring with Vincent! He is knowledgeable, engaging, a great navigator, and most importantly, fun…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
My family came from Shanghai to Los Angeles fro vacation during Chinese New Year. Me, my husband and two young kids (6 and 8 years old). After spent one week in Los Angeles, we wanted to explore more cities. My friend recommended Vincent to be our tour guide. Vincent drove us from LA to San Diego. We went to San Diego zoo, Lego Land..We had so much fun! Especially my kids!! I'm so happy we had Vincent as our tour guide! He has a clean Benz car, he is a very good driver! He took care of my kids very well during the trip. Vincent knows the cities, hotels, restaurants and shopping center very well. I had no worries at all since I has Vincent as our tour guide. We had a wonderful experience with him! I would strongly recommend Vincent as your tour guide if you want to explore the cities!!! Thanks Vincent!!
Written January 31, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thank you for the lovely comment. It was definitely a fun day and I'm glad to hear you and your family enjoyed it too.
Written February 9, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.