per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 7-99, max of 10 per group
Duration: 4–5 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Pickup-drop off from GATE 1 of the port if you arrive by cruise or Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pick up welcome sign 'Green Era Travel' (please follow the guide who has Green Era Travel sign only)
- Shared air conditioned car, minivan or bus (depends on group size)
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Cold Bottled waters
- Small Group Tour
- Foods and drinks
- Tipping tour guide and driver
- Shuttle bus from your cruise to Sihanouk Ville Port to GATE 1 (meeting point)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your tour guide wait for you at Sihanoukville Port GATE 1 Or pickup from your hotel in Sihanoukville if you stay at hotel in town
- Sihanoukville port GATE 1
- Or hotel in Sihanoukville
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 220383P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Best Sihanoukville Day Tours From Cruise Port or Hotel?
- Best Sihanoukville Day Tours From Cruise Port or Hotel price starts from $170.00. Discover and book Best Sihanoukville Day Tours From Cruise Port or Hotel on Tripadvisor
- What is the Best Sihanoukville Day Tours From Cruise Port or Hotel cancellation policy?
- Best Sihanoukville Day Tours From Cruise Port or Hotel cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Best Sihanoukville Day Tours From Cruise Port or Hotel on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Best Sihanoukville Day Tours From Cruise Port or Hotel?
- Best Sihanoukville Day Tours From Cruise Port or Hotel is hosted by Best Sihanoukville, Kampot and Kep Tour Services. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Best Sihanoukville, Kampot and Kep Tour Services on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Best Sihanoukville Day Tours From Cruise Port or Hotel on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Best Sihanoukville Day Tours From Cruise Port or Hotel?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Best Sihanoukville Day Tours From Cruise Port or Hotel on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 220383P1
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1SihanoukvilleStop: 5 hoursWe will start at the port if you arrive by cruise or your hotel in Sihanouk Ville and head off to Tumnuk Rolok Fishing Port. Watch fishermen do their day to day activities. They head towards the open sea at night and return to the port early in the morning with their catch. See local boats lined up at the port while the fishermen unload their catch and spend the day repairing and preparing their casting nets for the next catch. You will get the chance to admire the Kbal Chhay Waterfall cascading through natural rock formations. Best viewed during the rainy season between July to October, the site is also a popular picnic area for local visitors, especially during weekends. The waterfalls originates from different mountain ranges and is a source of clean water to Sihanoukville. We will also visit the Phsar Leu Central Market, where you’ll get a glimpse of local daily lifestyle and culture. Explore market sections such as fruits, seafoods, clothing, jewelry, Khmer food and various other local goods. In this tour, you’ll also see one of the most worth-seeing pagodas in Sihanoukville. Wat Leu (Upper Wat) is located on the hilltop and offers a spectacular sweeping view of the entire town, its surrounding beaches and nearby islands. Marvel at the golden shrine’s stone architecture, especially the three headed white elephants with Buddha statues on top out of a stone wall. The temple houses Buddhist sculptures and contains colorful murals inside. It is an active place of worship, where food and fruits are offered during special days. Get into the heart of rural life in Sihanoukville’s little village in the countryside. Immerse yourself in an authentic countryside life by taking in views of traditional houses, and observing people working at the fields and farms. Learn from your expert local guide about the daily lives of people in this little village. You will also get to see the Independence Monument, which lies in a small park at the intersection separating Sihanoukville’s city center from Victory Hill. The neighboring shrine is also used as an venue for important religious festivals. Lastly, a tour to Sihanoukville will not be complete without walking through its sandy beaches to feel its tropical island breeze. Have coffee break or lunch on your request on own account. The tour ends with a drop off to your hotel or at the sea port.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jan 2020 • Couples
Our guide,Non was friendly,knowledgable of all the points of interest,he was very good Our last stop was the beach where we had a wonderful lunch at the Ren resort. Mr.Reach wa
Written January 16, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.