6 Days Cultural tour in western Bhutan
By Click Bhutan Expedition
You will be visiting Temple,Meeting villager, Click Bhutan will explore Bhutan through western Part of Bhutan
Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 5 days
Start time: Check availability
- Entry/Admission - Buddha Dordenma
- Entry/Admission - Dochula Pass
- Entry/Admission - Kyichu Lhakhang
- Departure details
- Paro International Airport, Airport Road Paro, Paro 12001, Bhutan Your guide and driver will pick you up at the Paro International Airport
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 164011P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with 6 Days Cultural tour in western Bhutan?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 6 Days Cultural tour in western Bhutan on Tripadvisor
- How much is 6 Days Cultural tour in western Bhutan?
- 6 Days Cultural tour in western Bhutan price starts from $1,910.26. Discover and book 6 Days Cultural tour in western Bhutan on Tripadvisor
- What is the 6 Days Cultural tour in western Bhutan cancellation policy?
- 6 Days Cultural tour in western Bhutan cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 6 Days Cultural tour in western Bhutan on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 6 Days Cultural tour in western Bhutan?
- 6 Days Cultural tour in western Bhutan is hosted by Click Bhutan Expedition. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Click Bhutan Expedition on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 6 Days Cultural tour in western Bhutan on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 164011P9
Reserve your spot
arrive paro international...
Thimphu and Transfer to Punakha,...
Punakha to Gantey Valley Hike to...
Gantey to paro on the way visit...
Hike to Tigerness, one of...
About the operator
Click Bhutan Expedition
Joined in March 2018
#102 of 248 Tours & Activities in Thimphu
- nikel08000more than satisfactionIt was one of my best trips. Mr Lhendup helped me a lot to make a great two weeks cycling trip from S. Jongkar to Phuentsholing trough beautiful Bhutan. I got a very good driver, Mr Nidup and a wonderful guide, Wangchuk. They were very helpful and Wangchuk very informative and he was like a good friend of mine. Even my vegan diet was well taken care of. After a group of my travel companions arrived with one day of delay, Mr Lhendup helped me and to them to organize one day extension of their trip. He was always reachable on a phone to support me and he organize also a nice cultural performance! Indeed wonderful service and I hope that you will have also a great experience traveling with Click Bhutan Expedition.It isn great haveing so nice memories and new friends so far in the beutiful kindgom under Himalayas.
- Selin_TR3400Click Bhutan Travel AgencyWe've had the pleasure of travelling to Bhutan in June 2019, a country on our bucket list, after a long period of deliberation and planning. The first challenge we faced was regarding transport: we were not able to fly into the country directly from our hometown because you can do that only from a few select destinations such as Nepal, India and Thailand. The second challenge was the fact that Bhutan is expensive to visit and the daily rate of accommodation per person is minimum 200$ in the low season and this rate is fixed by the government. The third challenge was to find the right domestic guide there since we had no personal contacts in Bhutan and it was a total mystery to us. Luckily, all our problems were sorted once we made connection with Mr Lhendup, a professional journalist and a photographer who has extensive experience working for the Bhutanese government, after trying out other well known agencies. Since he is a local agent, Lhendup was able to give us 10% discount on the total sum and he made sure that our bookings were made on time. He got everything sorted properly and checked up on us regularly even before our arrival in the country. Our trip was a very memorable one filled with lots of outdoor activities, greenery, good food and good company thanks to Lhendup and out driver Mr Pema. If you ever consider travelling to Bhutan, don't bother to search for anyone else except for ClickBhutan tours and rest assured that you will be treated professionally and friendly. Some pieces of advice for travellers: 1. Contact a local agency to get the 10% discount. 2. If you're traveling via Kathmandu, sit on the left side of the plane to see Everest. 3. Carry large notes of dollars with you (50 or 100). Smaller notes get exchanged at a lower rate due to denomination. 4. Always negotiate in souvenir shops, their prices may vary a lot. Hope you find this useful and have a great time in breathtaking Bhutan.
- GoPlaces2216531270600Beautiful BhutanI visited Bhutan in spring of 2016. Lhendup of Click Bhutan was our guide. Bhutan is truly the most pristine and culturally rich country I’ve visited. The abundant history and eco-scenery are uniquely special. Lhendup was very knowledgeable in all areas about Bhutan’s historical and current policies, government, lifestyles, and people. Lhendup also led us on hikes and adventures that he organized for our specific requests and abilities. I am grateful for Lhendup’s professionalism as well as his lovely personality, and I highly recommend Cluck Bhutan and Lhendup to anyone going to beautiful Bhutan!
- aramtavitian0010 day tour of BhutanI organised my trip to Bhutan from Cyprus with Click Bhutan Expedition which is a travel & tour agency in Bhutan. Before my arrival everything was organised very efficiently via email. The itinerary, the choice of hotels, the visa, etc. Upon arrival in Thimpu, Bhutan, I was personally met and picked up from the airport by the owner of the firm who was also my guide for the entire duration. My guide spoke great English and was very friendly and approachable. After getting to know me, he also suggested adding things to the itinerary (at no extra cost) that would interest me which was very nice. Overall I had a fantastic time in Bhutan. My guide had selected some great hiking options for me. The various hotels I stayed at were also very good. The car and driver provided were also very good. I would recommend Click Bhutan Expedition to anyone looking at visiting Bhutan who is interested in having a personalised and customised experience with a great guide. Bhutan is a fantastic country with pristine and unspoiled forests that are great for hiking. The country is very clean (you don't see any rubbish on the roads, etc) and the people are very nice and friendly.
- HennieMK0050 years of Friendship in Bhutan Very well catered By Lhendup of Click Bhutan ExpeditionWe had a magnificent trip all trough Bhutan, walking to Tigers nest, visit family and Temples in Bhumtang, Made trails in Guangtey and Punakha and a 4 day walking tour from Paro to Thimpu, all accompanied and very well organised with perfect service of Lhendup of Click Bhutan Expedition.
6 Days Cultural tour in western Bhutan provided by Click Bhutan Expedition
Product Overview: 6 Days Cultural tour in western Bhutan
|Number of Photos||1|