Off the beaten trail Laya Gasa trek 17days
By Bhutan Sky Trails
Besides the unforgettable views of Mount Jomolhari, the trek offers spectacular views on Jichu Drake, Gangchhenta (Great Tiger Mountain). Between Jangothang and Laya the trail hardly goes below 4,000m and one has good opportunities to spot blue sheep or even takin. Some beautiful Bhutanese mountain villages, the unique culture and appearance of the Layaps (people of Laya district) and finally a day of relaxation at the Gasa hot springs add to an extremely rewarding trekking experience. All in all, the Laya Gasa Trek is considered to be the most beautiful trek of Bhutan, only to be beaten by the tough Snowman Trek.
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 25-65, max of 2 per group
Duration: 17 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- * All internal taxes and charges (including the 35% Sustainable Development Fee)
- • Accommodation based on twin sharing at 3 star Hotels assigned by Tourism Council of Bhutan.
- • Trekking equipment’s ( Bring your own sleeping bags)
- • English speaking guide overheads.
- • One time Visa fee, • Museum Entrance Fee.
- • Transportation for the tour.
- Entry/Admission - Rinpung Dzong
- Entry/Admission - Paro Taktsang
- Entry/Admission - Khamsum Yulley Namgyal Chorten
- Entry/Admission - Chimi Lhakhang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Paro Airport Bird's Eye View Point
- • Accommodation in premium hotels (4-5 stars hotels) • Meals and extra bill at premium hotels
- • Bar and telephone bill, laundry etc.
- • Gratitude for Guide, driver and trekking team
- • You’re Travel Insurance,
- Air Fare
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Paro Airport, Paro Bhutan
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 198121P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Off the beaten trail Laya Gasa trek 17days?
- How much is Off the beaten trail Laya Gasa trek 17days?
- Off the beaten trail Laya Gasa trek 17days price starts from $5,490.00. Discover and book Off the beaten trail Laya Gasa trek 17days on Tripadvisor
- What is the Off the beaten trail Laya Gasa trek 17days cancellation policy?
- Off the beaten trail Laya Gasa trek 17days cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Off the beaten trail Laya Gasa trek 17days on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Off the beaten trail Laya Gasa trek 17days?
- Off the beaten trail Laya Gasa trek 17days is hosted by Bhutan Sky Trails. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bhutan Sky Trails on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Off the beaten trail Laya Gasa trek 17days on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 198121P7
Fly to Paro, Bhutan
Paro - Paro
Sharna Zampa- Thangthangkha
Thangthangkha – Jangothang
Jangothang – Lingshi
Lingshi – Chebisa
Chebisa – Shomuthang
Shomuthang – Robluthang
Robluthang – Limithang
Limithang – Laya
Laya – Koina
Koina – Gasa - Punakha
Punakha - Punakha
Punakha - Thimpu
Thimphu - Thimphu
Thimphu - Paro airport.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
The whole trip was a great experience ~太推了，整個旅程太棒了～
Whether it ’s a cute and professional guide, the scenery in Bhutan is so beautiful, I want to go back to this count…
素敵なブータン Great country Bhutan.
It is strange but absolutely healed. なぜだかわかりませんが、 不思議と癒やされる場所です。 People over 50 may feel nostalgic. 50歳以上の方は、懐かしい。…
Tour of western Bhutan with Bhutan sky trails
Bhutan sky trails was the best choice I made to organise my trip to Bhutan. The personal touches were what really e…
Found Happiness in the Land of Happiness
Experienced immense pleasure in the freshness of the valleys. Had the benefit of having a caring and knowledgeable …
Best experience in my life!
Traveling Bhutan has become the best unforgettable and life changable experience for me. We traveled with a tour gu…
Everlasting memories with Bhutan Sky Trails
I went on a solo trip to Bhutan and it was the best decision to choose Bhutan Sky Trails! You'll be given enough fr…