Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Beautiful Phobjikha valley journeys will take you to one of the beautiful alpine wetland valley located at 3000 meters from sea-level and it is winter home of the rare Black-necked Crane. Visit to this valley will reward you with the scenic views of valley dotted with farm house and colorful farm lands. Definitely you will hike up to Bhutan’s icon monastery Taktsang “Tiger nest”. This journey will cover up the main sights and leisure hike to day hikes in the valleys of Paro, Thimphu, Punakha, Phobjikha valley under Wangdue phodrang district, showcasing you the culture and traditions of the country and its people.
Fly to Paro – Thimphu
Thimphu – Thimphu
Thimphu – Punakha
Punakha – Phobjikha
Phobjikha - Phobjikha
Phobjikha – Paro
Paro – Paro
Returns to original departure point
- All internal taxes and charges.
- Accommodation based on twin sharing at standard hotel (3 stars).
- Meals at standard hotel and local restaurant.
- Licensed English speaking guide for the duration of tour.
- Transportation for the duration of tour.
- Sightseeing, entrance fees to museum and monuments, all permits.
- Mineral bottle water in car.
- Accommodation in premium hotels (4-5 stars hotels).
- Meals and extra bill at premium hotels and restaurant beyond the budget.
- Bar and telephone bill, laundry etc.
- Air fare and your travel insurance.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Bhutan Sky Trails
The whole trip was a great experience ~太推了，整個旅程太棒了～
Whether it ’s a cute and professional guide, the scenery in Bhutan is so beautiful, I want to go back to this count…
素敵なブータン Great country Bhutan.
It is strange but absolutely healed. なぜだかわかりませんが、 不思議と癒やされる場所です。 People over 50 may feel nostalgic. 50歳以上の方は、懐かしい。…
Tour of western Bhutan with Bhutan sky trails
Bhutan sky trails was the best choice I made to organise my trip to Bhutan. The personal touches were what really e…
Found Happiness in the Land of Happiness
Experienced immense pleasure in the freshness of the valleys. Had the benefit of having a caring and knowledgeable …
Best experience in my life!
Traveling Bhutan has become the best unforgettable and life changable experience for me. We traveled with a tour gu…
Everlasting memories with Bhutan Sky Trails
I went on a solo trip to Bhutan and it was the best decision to choose Bhutan Sky Trails! You'll be given enough fr…
- Thimphu, Thimphu, and 6 more
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Beautiful Phobjikha Valley 7 nights 8 days
How much is Beautiful Phobjikha Valley 7 nights 8 days?
Beautiful Phobjikha Valley 7 nights 8 days price starts from $5,333.34. Discover and book Beautiful Phobjikha Valley 7 nights 8 days on Tripadvisor
What is the Beautiful Phobjikha Valley 7 nights 8 days cancellation policy?
Beautiful Phobjikha Valley 7 nights 8 days cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Beautiful Phobjikha Valley 7 nights 8 days on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Beautiful Phobjikha Valley 7 nights 8 days?
Beautiful Phobjikha Valley 7 nights 8 days is hosted by Bhutan Sky Trails. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bhutan Sky Trails on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Beautiful Phobjikha Valley 7 nights 8 days on Tripadvisor