Bird Watching Tour
By Bhutan Swallowtail Tours
Bhutan is a birder’s paradise, boasts of birds not found in other parts of the world and is recognized as one of the 221 global endemic bird areas. This one full day birding tour will take you through Ura valley and Thrumshingla Pass at 3750 meters above the sea level. Brace yourself to spot some rare birds today.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, English, French
What's not included
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Camping Tents and Other Required Tents
- Certified Nature Guide
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up from any airport in Paro and Thimphu
- Paro Airport, Paro Bhutan
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 189121P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Bird Watching Tour?
- Bird Watching Tour price starts from $112.83. Discover and book Bird Watching Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bird Watching Tour cancellation policy?
- Bird Watching Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bird Watching Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Bird Watching Tour?
- Bird Watching Tour is hosted by Bhutan Swallowtail Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bhutan Swallowtail Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bird Watching Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 189121P5
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Trip of a lifetime
Strongly recommend this company and especially our guide, Pema. He made this trip so memorable and was highly atten…
Bhutan is your Next Travel Destination
Can't believe it has been three years since my first visit to Bhutan! It's indeed an amazing experience and Bhutan …
Trip to Paradise
My entire trip to Bhutan was easy. As a solo female traveler I was grateful to have the company of my tour guide Ts…
Outstanding service - highly recommended for specialty travel in Bhutan
A group of us (16 friends) went to Bhutan with Swallowtail for nearly 2 weeks with very specific requests - ranging…
We had a great time in Bhutan. The people, the scenery, it was all enjoyable. Lobsang, our guide, was great, alwa…
New and Exotic Experience
The team at Swallotail Tour were professional, extremely friendly and very knowledgeable. We were a group of 11. …
Great tour. Great team to work with. Will go with Bhutan Swallowtail Tours again on heart bit. Treat us as celebri…
When you fly so far and so high...
When you fly so far and so high, your expectations also soar high. During my stay I was never disappointed. I was p…
Best tour ever of a magical kingdom!
We visited Bhutan with Bhutan Swallowtail before the Covid pandemic shut everything down, but now that things are s…
Best tour operator in Bhutan
We have traveled with Bhutan Swallowtail Tours (BST) twice. We are planning to go back when Bhutan opens up without…
A fantastic time in Bhutan with Bhutan Swallowtail
We have visited Bhutan in the past and have been really keen to go back. Our previous experience with Bhutan Swallo…
Best Experience Ever
The best trip that I ever experience! Went to tons of beautiful places and everyone in Bhutan Swallowtail were all …
What a wonderful experience of a beautiful country!
We had an outstanding trip to Bhutan, even as a global pandemic began to unfold. Our guide Pema and our driver Kenc…
We just recently finished this wonderful tour with Bhutan Swallowtail. I honestly can say the experience was absolu…
Our 20 days trip with Bhutan Swallowtail Tours was a wonderful experience. Everyday was full of visiting fortresse…