Sang Chokor - Bumdra - Tiger's Nest Overnight Trek (One and Half Day)
By Bhutan Swallowtail Tours
The Bum Dra trek is one of the most beautiful short duration trek in Bhutan with only one night camping in the wild. But the scenery and landscape may well be worth compared to all of the other treks and also in terms of the adventure and the experience that goes along as you hike up. Also called the ‘The Trek of the Thousand Dakinis’ (celestial female beings) you can even explore the numerous sacred and holy caves where the angels had convened. You can also get a spectacular view of the Taktsang Monastery from the top which you will not see from the usual tourist route.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 2 lunch
- 2 dinner
- 2 times tea/coffee and snacks
- Camping Equipments
- All trekking equipments
- Trekking Chef on the trek
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up from any hotels in Paro and Thimphu
- Paro Airport, Paro Bhutan
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 189121P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Sang Chokor - Bumdra - Tiger's Nest Overnight Trek (One and Half Day)?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Sang Chokor - Bumdra - Tiger's Nest Overnight Trek (One and Half Day) on Tripadvisor
- How much is Sang Chokor - Bumdra - Tiger's Nest Overnight Trek (One and Half Day)?
- Sang Chokor - Bumdra - Tiger's Nest Overnight Trek (One and Half Day) price starts from $276.93. Discover and book Sang Chokor - Bumdra - Tiger's Nest Overnight Trek (One and Half Day) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Sang Chokor - Bumdra - Tiger's Nest Overnight Trek (One and Half Day) cancellation policy?
- Sang Chokor - Bumdra - Tiger's Nest Overnight Trek (One and Half Day) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sang Chokor - Bumdra - Tiger's Nest Overnight Trek (One and Half Day) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Sang Chokor - Bumdra - Tiger's Nest Overnight Trek (One and Half Day)?
- Sang Chokor - Bumdra - Tiger's Nest Overnight Trek (One and Half Day) is hosted by Bhutan Swallowtail Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bhutan Swallowtail Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sang Chokor - Bumdra - Tiger's Nest Overnight Trek (One and Half Day) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 189121P9
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
10 out of 10
No point writing anything as I’ll being repeating what others have said! I think I first visited Bhutan in ~2017 an…
Five thousand star rating for Bhutan Swallowtail!
My sister and I are just completing our weeklong tour with Bhutan Swallowtail, and I give them 5000 stars (not just…
The Perfect Bhutan Experience - all thanks to the Company, Comms Officer, Guide & Driver !
* The company * Having wanted to visit Bhutan since 1998, I finally checked TripAdvisor in late 2019 and selected …
A visit to a magical mountain Kingdom
My daughter and I recently enjoyed six wonderful nights in Bhutan guided by Pema Tenzin and his driver Kinga. The…
My mother and I just spent a week in Bhutan with Swallowtail and I couldn’t praise it enough! Our guide, Pema, was …
Lovely people to show you a beautiful country
We had an amazing experience over 9 magical days in Bhutan! Swallowtail should be your go-to option amongst the tou…
Kudos to Tenzin Choephel La
We just wanted to reach out and express our gratitude for the amazing tour by Tenzin Choephel la led us on. Choephe…
A truly life changing experience!
My wife and I did the 14 day honeymoon tour of Bhutan and it was truly the greatest travel experience of our lives.…
5 Days trip to Bhutan = "The Land of Happiness"
We recently used Bhutan Swallowtail Tours for our 5days vacation to Bhutan and have to say, it was an unforgettable…
Bhutan Culture and Buddhism tour - an experience like no other!
Words will not describe the experience we had in Bhutan! A truly magical place filled with beautiful people full of…
7 days personalized tour in Bhutan with Bhutan Swallowtail Travels
Just completed 7 days in Bhutan on a truly personalized tour exactly as we wished with Bhutan Swallowtail Travels. …
7 incredible days in Bhutan
I enjoyed each step of this journey, very well organised with Pema, our talented guide, and Jimmy, our excellent dr…
I love Bhutan and royal family.
This is from far one of the best travel agency in Bhutan. The tours guide Mr. Kindley, Mr. Dagoo and Mr. Tatoo are …
Swallowtail and Dawa
Professionalism, integrity and kindness sums up our experience with Bhutan Swallowtail tours. We were recommended t…
As someone who has travelled the world extensively, I know the difference a good or bad guide can make to your over…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Wow wow wow! My friend and I just finished an 11 day tour with Bhutan Swallowtail. What a dream trip !! The moment we got off the plane in Paro we knew we were in a special place . Our guide Pema and driver Jigme made us feel very welcomed . As our tour ,a combination of hiking and cultural, continued my friend and I were saying to each other that we are so lucky to have Pema and Jigme with us . They made us feel safe, they looked after our needs very thoughtfully, they made us laugh. It’s true when they say Bhutanese are the happiest people. We felt that with Pema and Jigme. We made slight changes to our customized itinerary and they were happy to accommodate. It made everything so easy for us!! By the end of our trip , it felt like a caring family on holiday together. It really was a dream come true. Once in a lifetime experience indeed . We highly recommend this tour and highly recommend Pema and Jigme. We miss them already .
Written November 16, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.