This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This is a personalized tour and you will travel independently with your own guide and driver. You will get top three star hotels in the places
Paro to Thimphu
Thimphu to Punakha (3 hours drive)
Day excursion to Gangtey
Punakha to Paro (4 and half...
Tiger Nest hike (half day)
Fly out to your destination
- Entry/Admission - Rinpung Dzong
- Entry/Admission - Kyichu Lhakhang
- Entry/Admission - Tashichho Dzong (Thimpu Dzong)
- Entry/Admission - National Folk Heritage Museum
- Entry/Admission - National Textile Museum
- Entry/Admission - Thimphu Chorten (Memorial Chorten)
- Entry/Admission - Buddha Dordenma
- Entry/Admission - Zilukha Nunnery View Point
- Entry/Admission - Punakha Dzong
- Entry/Admission - Chimi Lhakhang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Gangtey Monastery
- Entry/Admission - National Institute for Zorig Chusum
- Entry/Admission - Paro Taktsang
- Visa fee of US$40
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: AB Travel
Amazing Experience with the best guides in Bhutan
We had an incredible time in Bhutan with our guide Namgay and Mr. Pima throughout our holiday. Namgay has deep know…
Pema from AB travels made our bhutan tour memorable. Tried to make our tour comfortable in every way. Thank you for…
Best host in bhutan
Amazing experience. Excellent service. Vehicle provided was so comfortable and the drivers were so attentive and re…
It is a perfect tour for me to understand Bhutan in a short stay, which is included almost all important monuments …
A wonderful experience!
Hired a car from AB Travels for our Bhutan tour and the overall experience was very good. The car was in good condi…
First rate tour company
I would highly recommend AB Travel. The owner Pema and I exchanged many emails before finalising my 8-day itinerary…
Great driver provided
We booked a car and driver for 3 days through AB Travel. Everything was very smooth and well organised. Highly reco…
AB TRAVEL - BEST TRAVEL COMPANY OF BHUTAN
We had an excellent trip to Bhutan between 17th January to 27th January , 2019 with AB Travel of Thimpu , Bhutan .…
A MUST! -Place in Bhutan.
This is a must trip for Bhutan. Seeing the famous Temple that the Enlighten Rim Pu Che, the Buddhist Master builded…
Druk path trek
This was my second time in Bhutan with AB travel. Did the Druk path trek from Thimphu to Paro. Once again, the tour…
Good holiday in Bhutan
From the “Meet and Greet” through out the trip the service has been excellent-every need has been met and we would …
Everything was perfectly organised from pick up to airport. Since I booked short notice all the good hotels were bo…
Our guide Kinley was excellent- very informative and made every effort to make us feel comfortable and welcome. He …
Excellent and Truly Professional Handling All along
We travelled to Bhutan from 15.11.2017 to 21.11.2017. It was a Great experience with AB Travels. Mr. Pema, GM, was …
BEST travel agent for your Bhutan TRIP!
We were a group of 15 friends who visited Bhutan in December 2016. Pema was extremely helpful and courteous. Since …
- Rinpung Dzong, Kyichu Lhakhang, and 12 more
- Duration: 7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about 6 nights 7 days tour of Bhutan
How much is 6 nights 7 days tour of Bhutan?
6 nights 7 days tour of Bhutan price starts from $1,500.00. Discover and book 6 nights 7 days tour of Bhutan on Tripadvisor
What is the 6 nights 7 days tour of Bhutan cancellation policy?
6 nights 7 days tour of Bhutan cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 6 nights 7 days tour of Bhutan on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 6 nights 7 days tour of Bhutan?
6 nights 7 days tour of Bhutan is hosted by AB Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact AB Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 6 nights 7 days tour of Bhutan on Tripadvisor