This package stands for those who are enthusiastic travelers yet the time doesn’t permit. Its a 4 Nights trip in Bhutan covering interesting places in west within the short period, yet leisure is assured.
Duration: 5 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Visa fees, bottled water (in the car only), welcome drinks
- Airport pickup/drop - Paro International Airport
- Entry/Admission - National Institute for Zorig Chusum
- Entry/Admission - National Folk Heritage Museum
- Entry/Admission - Royal Textile Academy of Bhutan
- Entry/Admission - Bhutan Postal Museum
- Entry/Admission - Thimphu
- Entry/Admission - Simtokha Dzong
- Entry/Admission - National Museum
- Entry/Admission - Rinpung Dzong
- Entry/Admission - Paro Taktsang
- ANY MEALS/DRINKS OTHER THAN MENTIONED, MONUMENT ENTRANCE FEES, TIPS, INSURANCE, ETC.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We receive our guests on arrival at Paro International Airport, Paro, Bhutan
- Paro Airport, Paro Bhutan
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 168657P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 168657P1
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
Receive at Paro and drive to...
Paro-Tiger's Nest Hike