per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 21-99, max of 8 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Visit 4 wineries (sometimes more)
- A complimentary deli-style picnic lunch
- Small intimate tour sizes so we can craft a personalized itinerary
- Tour of winery production operations possible - if requested
- An introduction to wine tasting lesson - if requested
- Friendly, experienced, personable, and knowledgeable guides - the best in the area!
- Rain or Shine we Wine!
- Wine Tasting Fees
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We also pick up at Air BnB's & Vacations Rentals in town, in Cambria, CA
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8598P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Paso Robles Wine Adventure with pickup from Cambria, CA?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Paso Robles Wine Adventure with pickup from Cambria, CA on Tripadvisor
- How much is Paso Robles Wine Adventure with pickup from Cambria, CA?
- Paso Robles Wine Adventure with pickup from Cambria, CA price starts from $219.00. Discover and book Paso Robles Wine Adventure with pickup from Cambria, CA on Tripadvisor
- What is the Paso Robles Wine Adventure with pickup from Cambria, CA cancellation policy?
- Paso Robles Wine Adventure with pickup from Cambria, CA cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Paso Robles Wine Adventure with pickup from Cambria, CA on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Paso Robles Wine Adventure with pickup from Cambria, CA?
- Paso Robles Wine Adventure with pickup from Cambria, CA is hosted by Wine Wrangler - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Wine Wrangler - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Paso Robles Wine Adventure with pickup from Cambria, CA on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8598P9
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Paso Robles Wine RegionStop: 5 hoursSee details
- 2Tobin James CellarsStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 3JUSTIN Vineyards & WineryStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 4Tablas Creek VineyardStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 5Halter Ranch VineyardStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 6J. Lohr Vineyards & WinesStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 7Calcareous VineyardStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 8Sculpterra Winery & Sculpture GardenStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 9Jacob Toft WineryStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 10Austin Hope & Treana Tasting CellarStop: 45 minutesSee details
See 42 more stops
About the operator
Wine Wrangler - Day Tours
Paso Robles, California
#6 of 217 Food & Drink in Paso Robles
- debrabissen00Fun way to do some wine tastingHaving never been to the area before we booked our tour with Wine Wrangler hoping they could guide us to wineries to try and gain some knowledge of the area. Our driver, Keith was great! He asked us about what kinds of wine we like but also what type of wineries we typically like (boutique, mom and pop etc). He took us to the first place that he chose which was beautiful and then after talking with us, he was able to schedule us for 2 of the places we were hoping to go. Then, took us to one more place of his choice. All 4 places we went were different and had amazing wine hosts. Keith gave us a lot of information as we drove the town on the area. He provided us with a tasty lunch, made sure to carry and box our wine for us. Keith spent time with us but also let us have time to ourselves. Although we booked for a group tour, no one else booked so we had Keith and the van to ourselves which we loved! We definitely would recommend this service.
- Ani M00Complete scam! No tour, just an uber ride!Don’t get fooled by the headline, no adventure, no tour, you’ll be basically paying for an overpriced uber services. I am indescribably unhappy..I paid $230 for this tour for 2 people hoping that we will meet likeminded wine enthusiasts in our group and will have an enjoyable wine tasting. To our surprise and disappointment, the van came and there was absolutely no one besides us. NO GROUP, only the driver. He felt awkward as well, understanding the situation, he started talking about local vineyards, asking questions to keep a conversation (BTW I want to emphasize that I have absolutely no complaints towards the poor driver, he was doing his best to escape the awkwardness of the situation) It was so pointless, that we did not even go to the 2nd winery (which was supposed to be included in our package). We asked to be driven back to hotel after the first winery… Absolute scam and the worst part is that I tried to talk to the organizers/management team prior to leaving this review, but they are so rude and unprofessional that did not even call me back after multiple phone calls and voice mails! And the funniest part is that they have specific mentioning: “ This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it's canceled because the minimum isn't met, you'll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund” Guess what, my partial refund request was rejected….
- Turmeric1700Unclear chargesVery unclear about charges for wine tasting not included in the ticket fees. Lunch was also very poor quality in a box and no choices for vegetarian was provided.
- Ron B00Fun, and interesting as Sean was a informative guide to Paso Robles area.Sean was excellent and he picked good wineries to visit. Happy with the tour. Would recommend your tour. We visited 4 wineries which was plenty as tasting flights were 6-10 wines.
- greeneyedfish100Beautiful views and fantastic wineSuper fun. Was paired with a great group of people. The driver was fantastic and picked great places that were fairly close to one another so we didn’t spend a lot of time driving between vineyards. Had a good pace to the day and lunch was delicious. Very relaxing and enjoyable afternoon.
- AZLulu00Excellent day of wine tasting!Tony was an excellent guide and driver. He was friendly, accommodating, and knowledgeable. I would definitely use this company and request Tony in the future! Great day with excellent wine and spectacular views!
- stewarta46100Great timeKeith took us to two great wineries. Saw some sculpture at one of the wineries also. Learned a lot about wine.
- 32chatl00Highly recommended!We had a blast. Our "wine guide," Coy' was a delight, we had great time learning more about the region and its wonderful wines. The wineries we visited were welcoming and the wines were fantastic. I would highly recommend this tour!
- ItsMyScreenName00An excellent primer on Paso Robles wine country, can be personalized to your needsSmall group, max 6 people, makes for a nice time. The tour guide was knowledgeable and he focused our more experienced group on family estate wineries. He was able to discuss lots of details including microclimate, terrior, etc. and how the various methods of growing work in different areas. Most of his advice was spot on and we enjoyed his commentary; when we were at the facilities, he did not intrude at all, and yet was friendly. He provided cold bottled water on this hot day and a picnic lunch from a local deli was provided. We enjoyed ourselves very much!
- jenaevancura00Amazing tour! You won’t regret booking…Wow! Such a fantastic experience. This is was our first time wine tasting (ever!) and so we were looking for someone to show us the ropes - we had no clue where to even start. By chance we ended up being the only ones on our booked date, so we got a private experience. Tony was a phenomenal tour guide - incredibly well informed and so welcoming to us! We trusted him to choose the wineries as he recommended, and I’m so glad we did! We went to some incredible, beautiful family-owned wineries that we likely never would have discovered in our own. He never tired of our endless questions, and we learned so much! Really, we will be highly recommending this tour to friends and family. (Great photographer too, btw ;))
- 663nadinee00LOVE Paso Robles. Can't wait to go back.We went for our anniversary weekend. After debating and reviews decided to skip the day tour. We just did our research about the wineries and used Lyft as recommended by my husband. I am a planner, though so I was nervous. SO glad we did it that way. It ended up costing us less in the long run. We figured out where the wineries were, which ones were best, where we wanted to go, etc. We ended up playing it by ear and just talking to people and taking suggestions. Stayed in one general area. Check on PasoRoblesWineries.Net for suggestions. We had THE BEST time. I didn't want to come home. I would've just done better at making reservations. I can't to go back. Booker and My Favorite Neighbor are great. Dark Cellar is also wonderful. Owner, Mike is wonderful. San Antonio is always a favorite. The server was AMAZING. We just loved Paso Robles. The restaurant reviews were on point. BRUNCH is great! Call before going.
- Tourtheworld3200Great Tour and GuideWe usually go out on our own to do wine tasting but this time we thought if we used a tour we might find some smaller wineries off the beaten path - we were not wrong. Tony picked us up on time and after asking our preferences in wine chose 4 wineries to visit. All ones we had never been to before and all wonderful. Tony was fun, talkative, easy to be around and we never felt rushed (okay, maybe just for a second towards the very end - but I wanted to be done too so it was okay). It was just the 2 of us and we like to take our time. I'm sure if it was a larger group it may have gone faster. He provided a light lunch and plenty of water. If you have any questions about where to go, definitely use this company and ask for Tony!!!
- Christinegplus0300A fantastic first-time visit to Paso RoblesMy husband and I took a full-day tour with Keith and had such a great day!! We were treated like friends and enjoyed many of Paso Robles unique wineries. We’ll definitely be back and asking for Keith!!!
- BillG30700Great host and enjoyable timeOur host and driver, Peter, was great. We loved the wineries that he chose to take us to. With 350 wineries in the area to choose from, the ones we visited were great.
- craigsF2958VJ00Great tour!Tony was super friendly and very knowledgeable about wine and the area. Extremely helpful. Will do this tour again.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews.
Paso Robles Wine Adventure with pickup from Cambria, CA provided by Wine Wrangler - Day Tours
Product Overview: Paso Robles Wine Adventure with pickup from Cambria, CA
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos