1. Traditional welcome coffee
2. Tour between coffee plantations (From seedbeds to profit). This is a tour of the biodiversity of the Coffee Cultural Landscape, you will learn about the history of this drink, the sustainability of coffee cultivation, the importance of the shady, the guaduales and the conservation of water, in addition to enjoying a beautiful viewpoint located in the Middle of coffee plantations. They will walk along the Banana Route, collect the best coffee and learn to value the work of the collector.
3. Coffee benefit: Here you will know the pulping, washing and drying process, you will learn about the processes that help its quality and differentiation.
4. Coffee tasting (According to plan): Know the fragrances, aromas, body, acidity and flavors present in a good cup of coffee. Through the nose of the coffee and a basic workshop to awaken your senses.
5. Preparation of special coffee: A special coffee deserves a good preparation, here you will know the secrets to make a good preparation.
6. Register your visit: Finish with photos with the typical Jeep Willys, our artistic mural and receive a beautiful and typical handmade reminder (According to Plan).