Two days Botanical Garden, coffee and Trekking
By RIOS DE LOS ANDES
Quindio's Botanical garden and Butterfly's house. Place to enjoy the mountain rainforest, native plant collections (Palms, Heliconias, Tree ferns, Orchids, Carnivore plants), Birds observatory, Observation Towel, Different Museums (Palms, Geological, Tunnel museum, Insects, Butterflies), Butterfly's house and Hummingbirds feeders.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- The package includes:
- Environmental and cultural Bilingual guide (English)
- Bird watching (Check list)
- Traditional Lunch (Fiambre montañero)
- Private transportation
- Special package for groups*
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Non include:
- Breakfast, sun cream, rain clothes, camera, sun glasses, Dinner.
- I recommend to you comfortable shoes, rain jacket, sun glasses, sun cream, light backpack.
- Optional Climbing (130 USD extra)
- Optional lodging (40 USD extra) with night trek
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Armenia, Armenia, Quindio Department
- Matecana Airport, Pereira Colombia
- El Eden Airport, Armenia Colombia
- Airport La Nubia, la Nubia, Manizales, Caldas, Colombia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 129752P1
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Two days Botanical Garden, coffee and Trekking?
- Two days Botanical Garden, coffee and Trekking price starts from $386.60. Discover and book Two days Botanical Garden, coffee and Trekking on Tripadvisor
- What is the Two days Botanical Garden, coffee and Trekking cancellation policy?
- Two days Botanical Garden, coffee and Trekking cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Two days Botanical Garden, coffee and Trekking on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Two days Botanical Garden, coffee and Trekking?
- Two days Botanical Garden, coffee and Trekking is hosted by RIOS DE LOS ANDES. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact RIOS DE LOS ANDES on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Two days Botanical Garden, coffee and Trekking on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 129752P1
Reserve your spot
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
La visite de 2 heures est guidée et permet de voir de superbes essences d'arbres. On peut aussi voir une faune très diverse avec divers sortes d'oiseaux et en particulier des colibris. La visite se termine par une volière de papillons superbe. A ne pas manquer si vous passez par là
Written November 1, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Two days Botanical Garden, coffee and Trekking provided by RIOS DE LOS ANDES
Product Overview: Two days Botanical Garden, coffee and Trekking
|Number of Reviews||1|
|Number of Photos||1|