Alternative, efficient and an eco friendly way to explore more of the old town of Nafplio! The town was the capital of the First Hellenic Republic and of the Kingdom of Greece, from the start of the Greek Revolution in 1821 until 1834. Nafplio is now the capital of the regional unit of Argolis. Distance up to 40 km per day! All rentals include security equipment, lock, front and back light. Discover the roots with the free map!
Start time: Check availability
- All rentals include security equipment, lock, front and back light.
End:This activity ends back at the meeting point.
- Moutsouridou, Nafplio 211 00, GreeceSirma Tattoo Studio 6 Antonopoulon Str (Next to the Town Hall, behind the bus station) Nafplio 211 00 | Peloponnese | Greece
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 188557P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 188557P1