per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle with private driver
- Visits to the actual tragedy sites
- Visit to Remember Bhopal Museum
- Pickup and drop-off at your hotel or the airport
- Fuel, parking fees, surcharges and taxes
- Entry/Admission - Remember Bhopal Museum
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up form your hotel lobby or from Bhopal airport. Please provide the full name and address of hotel or flight details while booking.
- Bhopal Airport, Bhopal India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7325P35
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 4-Hour Private Tour of the Bhopal Gas Tragedy Site?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 4-Hour Private Tour of the Bhopal Gas Tragedy Site on Tripadvisor
- How much is 4-Hour Private Tour of the Bhopal Gas Tragedy Site?
- 4-Hour Private Tour of the Bhopal Gas Tragedy Site price starts from $99.00. Discover and book 4-Hour Private Tour of the Bhopal Gas Tragedy Site on Tripadvisor
- What is the 4-Hour Private Tour of the Bhopal Gas Tragedy Site cancellation policy?
- 4-Hour Private Tour of the Bhopal Gas Tragedy Site cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 4-Hour Private Tour of the Bhopal Gas Tragedy Site on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 4-Hour Private Tour of the Bhopal Gas Tragedy Site?
- 4-Hour Private Tour of the Bhopal Gas Tragedy Site is hosted by City Tours India Bhopal. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact City Tours India Bhopal on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 4-Hour Private Tour of the Bhopal Gas Tragedy Site on Tripadvisor
We can help
If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7325P35Call now:
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Remember Bhopal MuseumStop: 4 hours - Admission includedStart the day after meeting the Guide at hotel lobby. The driver will drive you to the site of the tragedy while the Guide will help you understand the causes of world's worst industrial disaster. It occurred on the night of 2–3 December 1984 at the Union Carbide India Limited (UCIL) pesticide plant in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. Over 500,000 people were exposed to methyl isocyanate (MIC) gas and other chemicals. The toxic substance made its way into and around the shanty towns located near the plant. The Bhopal disaster, also referred to as the Bhopal gas tragedy, was a gas leak incident in India, considered the world's worst industrial disaster. The Bhopal Gas Tragedy, 1984 was a catastrophe that had no parallel in the world’s industrial history. In the early morning hours of December 3, 1984, a rolling wind carried a poisonous gray cloud from the Union Carbide Plant in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh (India). Forty tons of toxic gas (Methy-Iso-Cyanate, MIC) was accidentally released from Union Carbide’s Bhopal plant, which leaked and spread throughout the city. The result was a nightmare that still has no end, residents awoke to clouds of suffocating gas and began running desperately through the dark streets, victims arrived at hospitals; breathless and blind. The lungs, brain, eyes, muscles as well as gastro-intestinal, neurological, reproductive and immune systems of those who survived were severely affected. When the sun rose the next morning, the magnitude of devastation was clear. Dead bodies of humans and animals blocked the street, leaves turned black and a smell of burning chili peppers lingered in the air. An estimated 10,000 or more people died. About 500,000 more people suffered agonizing injuries with disastrous effects of the massive poisoning. Visit Remember Bhopal Museum; A unique museum preserving the belongings and pictures of victims of the Bhopal gas tragedy, in which thousands had lost their lives after inhaling toxic gases leaked from Union Carbide plant, was thrown open to public today on the 30th anniversary of the disaster. The first-of-its-kind museum, situated at New Housing Board Colony near now-defunct Union Carbide plant here, captures the horror which unfolded on the intervening night of December 2-3, 1984 and also the trail of destruction in the world's worst industrial disaster. On the way back to hotel Visit the Rehabilitation Centre. These centres are trying to serve mankind in effort to make Bhopal a better place to live in.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
4-Hour Private Tour of the Bhopal Gas Tragedy Site provided by City Tours India Bhopal
Product Overview: 4-Hour Private Tour of the Bhopal Gas Tragedy Site
Number of Photos