Day Trip from Dharamshala To Namgyal Monastery
By Amusing Destinations
See the sights of Dharamshala on a private tour by air-conditioned car Benefit from the services of an English-speaking expert and visit the must-see places in Dharamshala such as Naddi Village, panoramic views of Kangra Valley and the Dhauladhar ranges. Highlights: -Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour -Choice of morning or afternoon departure -Enjoy fantastic aerial views -Led by a local guide -Enjoy fantastic aerial views -Entrance Fees include -Breakfast
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 4h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Naddi View Point
- Personal expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up and drop off available for hotels in Dharamshala city center
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103694P32
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Day Trip from Dharamshala To Namgyal Monastery?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Day Trip from Dharamshala To Namgyal Monastery on Tripadvisor
- How much is Day Trip from Dharamshala To Namgyal Monastery?
- Day Trip from Dharamshala To Namgyal Monastery price starts from $62.66. Discover and book Day Trip from Dharamshala To Namgyal Monastery on Tripadvisor
- What is the Day Trip from Dharamshala To Namgyal Monastery cancellation policy?
- Day Trip from Dharamshala To Namgyal Monastery cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day Trip from Dharamshala To Namgyal Monastery on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Day Trip from Dharamshala To Namgyal Monastery?
- Day Trip from Dharamshala To Namgyal Monastery is hosted by Amusing Destinations. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Amusing Destinations on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day Trip from Dharamshala To Namgyal Monastery on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103694P32
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Naddi View PointStop: 3 hours - Admission includedAt your selected departure time, your guide will meet you at your hotel in Mcleod Ganj. Start your journey towards Dharamkot. Your walk will be approximately 1.25 miles (2 km) to your first stop, Naddi village. This village is generally inhabited by the Gaddi families, a tribal group from Himachal Pradesh. Naddi village is known worldwide for the presence of the Dalai Lama and offers panoramic views of Kangra Valley and the Dhauladhar ranges. After finding yourself in a ridge covered with high trees and hills, you will reach a small temple named Galu Devi, the oldest temple dedicated to Mata Durgra. The best thing about Dharamkot is the vibe, a mix of music, pure spiritual energy of the Himalayas, and happiness of the simple lifestyle of locals. Experience peace and a feeling oneness with the nature. Norbulingka Institute : When in Dharamshala, one must visit the Tsuglag Khang Complex and Namgyal Monastery, which is the home of the Dalai Lama, and also the largest Tibetan temple outside Tibet. Namgyal Monastery was originally founded in 16th century Tibet by the second Dalai Lama. The monastery was established so that Namgyal monks could assist the Dalai Lamas in public religious affairs, perform ritual prayer ceremonies for the welfare of Tibet and function as a center of learning and meditation on the profound Buddhist treatises. After the Chinese invasion of Tibet in 1959, when His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama was granted asylum in India, the monastery was re-established here to preserve and continue the Tibetan culture and traditions. The monks here go through a rigorous and streamlined course of training, which includes a study of philosophy, sacred arts, meditation and debates.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
3rd party not tour company and then cancel and n you
Once made reservation for august i asked questions if hotel was a pick up spot and time. They replied w we will let…
Horrible Customs in the wrold
I have traveled all over the world. In Africa I have even bribed customs officers despite having a valid visa on my…
Easy, safe way to see museums
My driver picked me up at my hotel, took me to the museums of my choice, and also took me to a very good restaurant…
great day trip
We found this provide online prior to our arrival in Ahmedabad on 2/6 and scheduled a 4 hour day trip to see some o…
Visited Rishikesh in Dec 2nd week. We assumed it will be cold but it was Sunny & very pleasant, enjoyed thoroughl…
Excellent facility, World class service
Very clean and world class service . The moment we land at Delhi airport felt very good . I would rate IGI as one o…
24 items in three hours by tuktuk
This tour- (in our case without the night market which you better visit by yourself unless you're willing to loose …
Raj was a great guide
We had a wonderful experience around Delhi with Raj as our guide. He was very kind, knowledgeble and professional.…
I am interested to go within the hour if that's possible for private driver. I am at Indraprastha hotel and want to see the Dlaian Lama monastery and some of the other central sights. I have to be back by 5 if that's possible. I can be called on WhatsApp at 65-97304804
I'm interested in this tour. However the price states $35.29 but when I try and purchase for 6/27 the price is $110.59