Nature and Village Hike in Dharamshala
By Amusing Destinations
See the sights of nature and village on a private tour by air-conditioned car at Dharamshala Benefit from the services of an English-speaking expert and visit the must-see sight in Dharamshala. Highlights: - Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour - Choice of morning or afternoon departure - Enjoy fantastic aerial views - Parking And Tax Charge include
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Naddi View Point
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up and drop off available for hotels in Dharamshala city center
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103694P31
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Nature and Village Hike in Dharamshala?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Nature and Village Hike in Dharamshala on Tripadvisor
- How much is Nature and Village Hike in Dharamshala?
- Nature and Village Hike in Dharamshala price starts from $42.67. Discover and book Nature and Village Hike in Dharamshala on Tripadvisor
- What is the Nature and Village Hike in Dharamshala cancellation policy?
- Nature and Village Hike in Dharamshala cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Nature and Village Hike in Dharamshala on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Nature and Village Hike in Dharamshala?
- Nature and Village Hike in Dharamshala is hosted by Amusing Destinations. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Amusing Destinations on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Nature and Village Hike in Dharamshala on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103694P31
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Naddi View PointStop: 5 hours - Admission includedThis 5-hour private hike/walking tour will allow you to soak in the natural beauty of Dharamsala. You will visit a local village in Dharamkot, and a temple, market and waterfall in Bhagsunag, all while learning about Tibetan and Hindu culture from your local guide.At your selected departure time, your guide will meet you at your hotel in Mcleod Ganj. Start your journey towards Dharamkot. Your walk will be approximately 1.25 miles (2 km) to your first stop, Naddi village. This village is generally inhabited by the Gaddi families, a tribal group from Himachal Pradesh. Naddi village is known worldwide for the presence of the Dalai Lama and offers panoramic views of Kangra Valley and the Dhauladhar ranges. After finding yourself in a ridge covered with high trees and hills, you will reach a small temple named Galu Devi, the oldest temple dedicated to Mata Durgra. The best thing about Dharamkot is the vibe, a mix of music, pure spiritual energy of the Himalayas, and happiness of the simple lifestyle of locals. Experience peace and a feeling oneness with the nature.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Easy, safe way to see museums
My driver picked me up at my hotel, took me to the museums of my choice, and also took me to a very good restaurant…
great day trip
We found this provide online prior to our arrival in Ahmedabad on 2/6 and scheduled a 4 hour day trip to see some o…
Photos don't give you the sense of its size
It's an amazing place especially at dusk. Well worth visiting to see a great piece of India culture. Has to be a 10…
Visited Rishikesh in Dec 2nd week. We assumed it will be cold but it was Sunny & very pleasant, enjoyed thoroughl…
Excellent facility, World class service
Very clean and world class service . The moment we land at Delhi airport felt very good . I would rate IGI as one o…
24 items in three hours by tuktuk
This tour- (in our case without the night market which you better visit by yourself unless you're willing to loose …
Raj was a great guide
We had a wonderful experience around Delhi with Raj as our guide. He was very kind, knowledgeble and professional.…