Mexico City has been the recipient of several cultures throughout history. The goal of the exit proposed by Ximbala, is to know the Memory and Tolerance museum while we know the diversity we can find in the historic center of the CDMX.
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Torre Latino
- Entry/Admission - Memory and Tolerance Museum
- Entry/Admission - Barrio Chino
- Entry/Admission - Alameda de Santa Maria La Ribera
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Palacio de Bellas Artes, San José de la Cruz, 38194 San José Agua Azul, Gto., Mexico We will meet at the main entrance of the Palace of Fine Arts.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 226220P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 226220P1
- You'll start atPalacio de Bellas ArtesOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Torre LatinoStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Memory and Tolerance MuseumStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Barrio ChinoStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Alameda de Santa Maria La RiberaStop: 75 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point