By El Patron Tour
The Patrón Booguies presents you the best boogie excursion in Punta Cana, come and see the new attraction we have for you. Private cave, Taíno village, organic massage and much more. WE WILL ALSO KNOW THE MACAO BEACH, RURAL AND URBAN SITES, TYPICAL DOMINICAN PLANTATIONS, A BEAUTIFUL NATURAL CENTER OF INDIGENOUS WATER, AMONG OTHER DAILY ACTIVITIES IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
per group (up to 2)
per group (up to 2)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-120, max of 25 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Offroad buggy of various models
- Access to the Indigenous Cenote
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- The pick-up is From 8:40 am / 11:40 am / 2:40 pm, it is done in three shifts per day, the time can vary 5 minutes before or 5 minutes after depending on the hotel where the clients are staying
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 150518P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is BUGGIES pattern?
- BUGGIES pattern price starts from $100.00. Discover and book BUGGIES pattern on Tripadvisor
- What is the BUGGIES pattern cancellation policy?
- BUGGIES pattern cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book BUGGIES pattern on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides BUGGIES pattern?
- BUGGIES pattern is hosted by El Patron Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact El Patron Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book BUGGIES pattern on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for BUGGIES pattern?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book BUGGIES pattern on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 150518P7
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
We booked the tour on a short notice and were pleasantly surprised by the overall organization - from the the hotel…
El Parton tours the best service in pita Cana, the staff are really friendly and helpful and they also speak Engli…
We did Catalina Island with ElPatronTours. We had fun, definitely need to wear a lot of sunscreen. El Patrón is rea…
El Patron Tour
While traveling to Dominican Republic I did alot of ascurssion with Mendes who's the owner of El Patron Tour. He wa…
El patron tours
Mendez, El patron tours, is excellent to book with. He makes sure everything is going correctly, that there are no …