Bagan - Salay - Popa - Bagan Full Day Tour
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Popa Mountain National Park . Mt. Popa is an extinct volcano which is called the Abode of Nats ( Spirits).Because of its green environment, it’s said to be Oasis of Dry zone. On top of the mountain, there are monasteries, Pagodas, Shrines in different styles. There you will see and feel the mixture of Buddhism and regional faiths. Study Toddy Farmers’ life such as collecting toddy wine and have a taste a bit, making molasses and making hand-made oil. Yoke-Sone Monastery is decorated with wood-carvings depicting scenes for moral Lessons.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byMount Popa
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Yoke Sone Kyaung Entrence Fee
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal expense
- Bagan Zone Fee
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071