Old Bagan Biking Tour - Half Day (Guide included)
By Old Bagan Tours
Explore Bagan's archaeological sites riding a mountain bike on sandy roads, visiting famous temples and pagodas en route.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
per adult (price varies by group size)
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private tour with english-speaking tour guide
- Use of Mountain Bike and Mountain Bike helmet
- Water and wet towel
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Bagan Temples
- You can enjoy hot-air ballooning in Bagan
- Sunset boat trip at Ayeyarwaddy River
- Food donation at the monastery.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 70000P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Shoes are prohibited inside religious monuments
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Old Bagan Biking Tour - Half Day (Guide included)?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Old Bagan Biking Tour - Half Day (Guide included) on Tripadvisor
- How much is Old Bagan Biking Tour - Half Day (Guide included)?
- Old Bagan Biking Tour - Half Day (Guide included) price starts from $44.88. Discover and book Old Bagan Biking Tour - Half Day (Guide included) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Old Bagan Biking Tour - Half Day (Guide included) cancellation policy?
- Old Bagan Biking Tour - Half Day (Guide included) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Old Bagan Biking Tour - Half Day (Guide included) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Old Bagan Biking Tour - Half Day (Guide included)?
- Old Bagan Biking Tour - Half Day (Guide included) is hosted by Old Bagan Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Old Bagan Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Old Bagan Biking Tour - Half Day (Guide included) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 70000P2
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Bagan TemplesStop: 5 hours - Admission included• We will be biking across the Bagan Archaeological Site, passing over three thousands fascinating monuments in Bagan. • We will take you nice sandy off road by mountain bike where you may have breeze fresh air and will stop to watch landscape of Bagan, take photograph. • We will be passing Taung Bi Village, will stop to visit a wooden monastery that’s over 100 years old. • We will stop to visit the most beautiful temple in Bagan, Ananda Temple and than will continue to make Biking to Khay-Min-Kha complex group where we may walk around there take some photograph of Leaning Pisa Tower Stupas. • We will continue to make biking to Nyaung Lat-phat Kan Mount where you can see over three thousands temples and pagodas view of Bagan. • We will continue to bike to visit Dhamanyangyi Temple, the biggest temple in Bagan and the finest bricks work. • After that we will stop to make a lunch and will drop back to hotel.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
This was a great trip. My guide was very knowledgeable about the past and current history. It’s a troubling time to…
An incredibly enriching experience!
I had the pleasure of a private tour with my guide Myo and his driver Mister Tay. We really covered a lot of amaz…
great tour guide and driver, really knowledgeable and super english saw all the main sights in a full day
Float, float On.
A real highlight of our trip around Myanmar. There are 3122 Temples & Pagodas in Bagan and there is no better way o…
Very happy costumers!
Mr. Myan Moe was our tour guide. It was exceptional! Very detail oriented regarding our every need. He gives you …
Another happy customer
Another trip in Bagan with Mr Myo and another very happy customer. Endless conversations and a full description whe…
Our guide was Ko Ko , he speaks very good English and was very kind, punctual and clear with every explanation , we…
Excellent tours & services!
Aung Zay our tour guide had been very responsive since the first email contact. All tours were well arranged for us…
Fantastic private tour
We had contacted Aung Zay to plan our individual three-day sightseeing tour in Mandalay and Bagan with him. Aung Za…
Myo Min Thu is a great teacher!
We had a wonderful tour with Myo Min Thu who spoke excellent English and was keen to teach us all about his country…
Excellent guide and tour
We were in Bagan over Christmas last year (2019) and we had 2 days of private tours with Aung Zay. We travel fairly…
We had a great tour in Bagan with Old Bagan tour. Aung Zay has done a great job, everything was well organized from…
Old Bagan Sites
Fab, great knowledgeable guide, everything was well organised and flexible. Would recommend for the first day and t…
Wonderful guide for family trip
We - my wife, two daughters (aged 15 and 18) and I - have just returned from Myanmar. The highlight of the entire …
Fantastic guide. Polite. Speaks excelent english. Takes good care of the client. Really knows everything of about …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We managed to book a biking trip with Aung Zay one day before after reading so many good reviews about him. Aung Zay spoke good English and he carries his own sense of humour - when he explained to us the difference between the early and later styles of Buddha. He was not rushing the trip through as my friend and I are both novice cyclists and the sandy roads posed a tiny bit of challenge for us haha; he chose the easy roads for us but still passed by the amazing sites. Aung Zay did a great job explaining Buddhism and temples to us. His recommendation for lunch was top notch! It was local, authentic, and very yummy! I have tried some other places for local food during this trip but the mutton curry from that place is simply the best. Aung Zay is very passionate about photography, he’s very familiar with every nuanced techniques, my friend and I were really impressed. We would definitely recommend him to anyone who’s interested in riding a bike around old Bagan to see the great views, to learn something about Buddhism and Myanmar, and to have gorgeous photos taken.
Written November 6, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
This is advertised as a half day bike ride, then says it’s 5 hours, then says finish at sunset which implies more than 5 hour day. Could someone please clarify the time/length of day please. Thank you.