Discover the famous Bagan temples on a horse carriage ride and stop at the most important ones. Learn about the manufacturing of lacquerware, be impressed by the ancient paintings of the Pagodas and finally admire the exquisite sunset view from one of the renowned pagodas. Highlights • Bagan temples tour by horse-drawn carriage • The giant Dhammayangyi Temple • Sulamuni Temple and its incredible paintings • Myinkabar Village and the lacquerware tradition • Enjoy sunset views from one of the incredible pagodas • Gu Byauk Gyi pagoda • Manuha Temple, the oldest one in Bagan
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Pick up and Drop off service with horse cart
- Two Bottles of Drinking Water
- Bottled water
- Hotels and Accommodation
- Zone Fees 25000 kyats
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for your guide
- Prices no mentioned in included list
- Departure details
- Location Name: Your hotel in Bagan Location Address: Tour departs from your hotel in Bagan and your guide will be waiting at the lobby.
- Bagan, Bagan, Mandalay Region
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 74652P3
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- If you already paid zone fees, you would not need to pay again during the trip
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Bagan Sightseeing Tour with Horse Cart?
- Bagan Sightseeing Tour with Horse Cart price starts from $86.16. Discover and book Bagan Sightseeing Tour with Horse Cart on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bagan Sightseeing Tour with Horse Cart cancellation policy?
- Bagan Sightseeing Tour with Horse Cart cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Bagan Sightseeing Tour with Horse Cart on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Bagan Sightseeing Tour with Horse Cart?
- Bagan Sightseeing Tour with Horse Cart is hosted by Osuga Myanmar Travels & Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Osuga Myanmar Travels & Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bagan Sightseeing Tour with Horse Cart on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Bagan Sightseeing Tour with Horse Cart?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 10h. Discover and book Bagan Sightseeing Tour with Horse Cart on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 74652P3
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Osuga Myanmar Travels & Tours
Yangon (Rangoon), Myanmar
Joined in May 2018
- Florent H00Amazing place far from the crowd of Inle lakeKakku Pagoda is located about 65kms away from Nyang Shwe and is reachable by motorbike (it will take you about 1h45 to drive there). The drive itself is quite interesting and will make you cruise through the Burmese country side. Another option is to take a taxi to bring you there. Once you have reached the pagoda you will quickly realize how peaceful and quite it is. Here no big group of tourists, only a few locals who come to pray/visit the place. The place itself is fantastic! it gathers more than 2000 stupas each of them having a few belt attached to the top. This gives the place a very mystical and magical vib. Here not only your eyes will be amazed, you will also enjoy the mesmerising melody of the thousands belts changing rhythm with the wind. Highly recommanded for those who want to escape the crowd of Nyang Shwe and experience a "soul touching" place.
- travellingvagabonds008 day-overland trip Thailand (Myawaddy) to India(Moreh)We can highly recommend Osuga Myanmar Travels for their professionalism, their quick response to our queries and the smooth running of the tour. Thank you Crystal (office) and Min(our guide) for accommodating all our demands and making this tour a special moment in our overland trip. Wishing you continuing success. Paul and Brigitte - travelling vagabonds.com
- detk20170010 days roundtripI was really impressed from all their guides and drivers. But Min the driver to the Heho airport was one of my best experiences, because we had a very good conversation and he was in time and he can explain a lot of backgrounds. The Inle Lake tour was also a wonderful day and the drive from Mandalay was also very good so overall thank you for all. I can definitely recommend your service to all who wants to visit Myanmar.
- Cruiser5260050015 day motorcycle trip around MyanmarI don't normally write reviews but I feel I owe this to my fellow motorcycling enthusiasts. Where to begin?? Firstly I'd like to extend my thanks to Crystal, Min and Wine Wyne who did an admirable job helping us navigate around Myanmar, showing us must see sights, giving us insight into the rich culture Myanmar has to offer and taking us beyond the normal tourist spots to show us small villages in the rural and mountain areas where locals are humble and happy despite the little they have and the poverty and challenges they faced living their daily lives. That was amazing and it would definitely be worthwhile connecting with any of these three guides!!! Now if your thinking of travelling by motorcycle with Osuga Tours.... think twice! We travelled as a group of 4 (seasoned and experienced riders having completed many similar tours in Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, South Africa to name a few) on a 15 day tour on Honda and Kawasaki 250's. These were the only bikes on offer and despite being assured they were in good working order and purchased in 2017 prior to our booking, we were given 2013 year bikes of such poor quality. The first hour into our 15 day trip, 2 of the 4 bikes broke down (mine and another) and we waited hours for them to be replaced in a servo without aircon. We travelled on for a few more hours before my replacement bike snapped an accelerator cable and we were again stranded on the side of the road before the support vehicle joined us. I finished the rest of the day's ride in the ute...not a great riding experience. Despite these mishaps day 2 arrived, the bikes were repaired (again), checked over and we were assured for the remainder of our tour we would have a spare bike travelling with us on the support vehicle in case another breakdown occurred. After a successful day 2 and 3, absent of breakdowns, the spare bike disappeared. Day 4, the saga continued with another bike broken down with a faulty solenoid leading to continual flat battery and further stoppages. Not giving up, we soldiered on our tour with the support vehicle's mechanic continually attending to problems on the bikes from electrical faults to failed front suspension seals to the final day where we failed to finish the tour due to electrical failures on two bikes (refer to pics). If you are considering a motorcycle adventure through Myanmar, you would be much better off paying the extra and hiring from a neighbouring country (Thailand have excellent choices) bringing them across the border and finishing your tour absent of mishaps and lost time. Happy travelling... regards Andy
- Michaelod5900Myanmar motorcycle crossing.Just completed a 5 day Myanmar crossing with Osuga. Thailand to India. And I must say they were absolutely fantastic. It’s now the wet season so we had flooded roads and flooded causeway crossings and multiple mechanical break downs and no matter what happened Osuga were there to back us up. Our accomodation was excellent and I really liked the way they organised the tour, you are free to ride alone or as a group you just have to end up in the designated hotel that evening. So a huge thank you to Javier who originally organised our group and Min our guide, Than the driver and Crystal and Nam from admin. We had a real adventure. You get 5 Stars + Thank you. Michael O’Donovan
- Yi-Jie00Overland trip from Thailand to IndiaI would like to specifically commend Min from Osuga tour agency! We were on a 5d4n trip from Thailand mae Sot to India Moreh border. We are 2 guys on 2 bike that unfortunately 1 bike broke down 100km away from Moreh border. We were stuck on the road at the middle of the night with almost zero human presence. We had no choice but to call our tour guide, Min. That was about 10pm at night. Without any hesitation, Min did all he could to help us out of the situation. He got a van with 2 another 2 guys to help us push the bike to safety and brought us to the hotel for the night. The next morning, he also helped us with the towing of the bike back to the hotel. From there, he arrange for the bike to be sent to the borders. And eventually the bike into India where the support chances are higher. All in all, Min went all the extra mile to help us out of the toughest situation, always with a big smile on him. Thumbs up to Min!
- BelenL4200Great experience ! From India to ThailandWe crossed Myanmar with them! FROM INDIA TO THAILAND in 10 days, the best days, the truth. Fantastic group, friendly people. Before we crossed, it bothered us to pay, we never paid to cross any country in our trip, but after the experience, we forgot the money ... in our old car, traveling at 20 kilometers per hour we could meet a wonderful country. Thank you.
- Daniel S00Well organized, knowledgeable staff / guides, great service!During recent five country tour we also went to Myanmar. Osuga did all preparations for us related to permits, hotel bookings etc. Everything worked flawless, the support team was great and very knowledgeable. Next time we ride in Myanmar we will for sure use Osuga again. Big thanks to Crystal and Tun for all your support through out our tour. Daniel Senicar / Bike Tour Asia
- KathleenSyd00Overlanding MyanmarWe had a great time in Myanmar with Osuga Travels. We told them in which month we want to cross and they managed to find another 5 people to join the tour. They have great English speaking staff that go the extra mile to accommodate your needs. Javier is an overlander himself and understands what we wanted to get out of this trip. They had a good price & service and made sure we have a great time.
- Ben B00Overland MyanmarIf you are looking to travel Myanmar in your own vehicle then Osuga is the only company to look at. They are the most affordable and Javier is a wonderfully considerate and caring operator...the mojitos weren’t bad either ;)
- RaeHadley00Information, advice and logistics for Myanmar travel.Over the past few months I have been looking into a guided trip to Myanmar. Osuga Travel have been utterly amazing in this regard. All my contacts and questions answered in an honest and timely manner. If unable to give information immediately they kept me in the loop regarding their research, all of which gave me so much confidence in their abilities and their transparency/honesty. The most recent communication has been the most telling. After a few weeks of conversation I had changed my travel plans (no reflection at all on Osuga) and we concluded our conversation. Then, today, from out of the blue, knowing and understanding my situation, I receive a message detailing new changes to visa and border regimes. A message which I am extremely grateful for! All this goes above and beyond my expectation of an excellent service and from the experience I have had dealing with Osuga. I have no issue in recommending them to other people as from my dealings with them they have shown themselves to be honest, conscientious and a pleasure to deal with. Please give them a call and see what I mean!
- 185post00Crossing Myanmar in 2016We traveld with a group of 5 motorcycles and it was just the best part of the trip. OSUGA Myanmar aranged everything superb and we strongly recommend them. Do it - you will see that will make your trip to a nice experience
- BulentEsin00Ride2LivelinessBeatiful and very professional staffs, who are always trying their best for travelers. I wasn’t expected such a beautiful country with lovely people. Thank you for your hospitality...
- Angel P00India to Thailand crossing by motorcycleTravelled within a mixed group of overlanders (motorcyles and 4WD vehicles). Starting at Moreh (India) to Mae Sot (Thailand) during 20 days in October 2014. Great communication before the trip. Guides were helpful throughout the whole journey and always paying a lot of attention to our needs. Accomodation was most of the times organised smoothly. The quality of the hotels was sometimes better than others but in general very acceptable. Although we did have some explanations about Myanmar history and traditions, I felt the guides could have done a better job. Overall very good experience. Osuga will sort out your paperwork if you need to bring your vehicle into the country and the price was not outrageous.
- LauranneJavi00Border Crossing from India to Thailand Dec-2014We were the first customers of Osuga as most of the people were traveling with another company as they did not know this one and Osuga offers us a great price, much better than the other companies and our trip was perfect. We travelled during 15 days, visit beautiful places and enjoy with our guides. We were a group of 10+ cars/motorcycles/van/truck and they really took care of us all and solved all the problems we had for us to enjoy the best of Myanmar.
Bagan Sightseeing Tour with Horse Cart provided by Osuga Myanmar Travels & Tours
Product Overview: Bagan Sightseeing Tour with Horse Cart
Number of Photos