Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mount PopaStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Old BaganStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Zee O Village ( ဇီးအို ကျေးရွာ )Stop: 3 hoursSee details
- A full-day tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
- Lunch at a leading resort is included (food only)
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Bagan Archaeological Site entrance fees
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees
- Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
- Entry/Admission - Mount Popa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide. Other languages are on request / subject to availability and supplementary charges may apply
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in and inside Old and New Bagan. Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation outside this area such as Mount Popa, river cruise ports and Bagan’s Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Large part of this excursion includes walking up stairs. This may not suit guests with walking issues.
- Bear in mind that such paths may turn slippery / muddy after a rain shower. We suggest wearing good walking shoes, preferred closed shoes, when booking this tour.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant.
- To respect local customs and respecting the religious sites and temples on this tour, it is customary for guests to take off their shoes before allowed entrance. Your guide will inform you in advance for which of these sites this is applicable.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Asian Trails Myanmar
This was a great experience! i enjoyed the scenery and the guide. the guide was very knowledgable and kind!
It is one of the important contributions by the Shan people of this area. Not to miss as these sacred stupas carry …
Visited the Palace , The Pagodas , language is one of the very big problem but I have taken a cab from Yangon & the…
A view of Yangon
Great afternoon trip, it covered the main areas we wanted to see such as the pagodas . The guide was informative an…
unfair term on the cancellation policty
I booked this tour but unfortunally I put in the wrong date march 6 instead of march 5 . I realized this with in 5…
EXCURSION BONITO Y INTERESANTE
We went by boat to Mingun. There we visited the temple. Very interesting. When you arrive by boat, there are difere…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about Mount Popa and its Surrounding Villages
- Mount Popa and its Surrounding Villages will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Mount Popa and its Surrounding Villages on Tripadvisor
- Mount Popa and its Surrounding Villages price starts from $124.36. Discover and book Mount Popa and its Surrounding Villages on Tripadvisor
- Mount Popa and its Surrounding Villages cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mount Popa and its Surrounding Villages on Tripadvisor
- Mount Popa and its Surrounding Villages is hosted by Asian Trails Myanmar. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Asian Trails Myanmar on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mount Popa and its Surrounding Villages on Tripadvisor