Temple Of Jupiter In Alangudi From Trichy
By SITA World Tours
According to Hindu mythology there are nine celestial bodies of the zodiac - the Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn, Rahu and Ketu. There are a set of nine temples in the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu, each dedicated to one of these nine bodies. According to Hindu beliefs, these celestial bodies have a beneficial or malefic influence on an individual’s horoscope as they move through their planetary course. Worshipping them helps remove their negative impact. On this day-excursion from Trichy, visit the Temple of Jupiter situated in the town of Alangudi. Highlights • River Cauvery • Temple of Jupiter • Dravidian architecture
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Food or drink, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.
- Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India We will pick up traveler from their hotels / fixed point within city center.
- Old Terminal Building,Trichy Airport, QP65+PH9, Thirunagar, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu 620007, India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P450
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant women and people with back problems.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women.
- Consider wearing comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Temple Of Jupiter In Alangudi From Trichy?
- Temple Of Jupiter In Alangudi From Trichy price starts from $157.00. Discover and book Temple Of Jupiter In Alangudi From Trichy on Tripadvisor
- What is the Temple Of Jupiter In Alangudi From Trichy cancellation policy?
- Temple Of Jupiter In Alangudi From Trichy cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Temple Of Jupiter In Alangudi From Trichy on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Temple Of Jupiter In Alangudi From Trichy?
- Temple Of Jupiter In Alangudi From Trichy is hosted by SITA World Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SITA World Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Temple Of Jupiter In Alangudi From Trichy on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Temple Of Jupiter In Alangudi From Trichy?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Temple Of Jupiter In Alangudi From Trichy on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P450
- You'll start atTiruchirappalliOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1AlangudiStop: 4 hoursYou will be picked up from your hotel in the morning for the hour long drive to the town of Alangudi that is situated at a distance of 40 miles from Trichy. Situated on the banks of the River Cauvery, Alangudi is famous for the Temple of Jupiter. The original temple dates back to the 7th century while the present structure was built in the 16th century under the reign of the Nayak Kings. According to Hindu astrology, Jupiter is considered to control the intellect and wealth of an individual. The temple is built in the Dravidian style of architecture and has a 2-tiered central tower with ornate exteriors. The temple also has a lingam (phallic structure) that is a symbol of God Shiva. At the end of the tour, take lunch (own expense) at a local restaurant. After lunch you will be driven back to Trichy and dropped off at your hotel.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
There, street foods are too much testy. Favourite sweet dish of Kolkata is Rosogolla. Everyone loves Rosogolla. Th…
A must visit for every Hindu. The magnetic energy there is to be experienced. The temple structure would leave you …
Fantastic River rafting expereince at Betwa River Orchha, M.P.
Best Experience of rafting adventure at Betwa river, it is due to very expereinced staff namely Laxmi Narain and Mu…
The 112-feet bust of Adiyogi statue at Isha Yoga Centre in Coimbatore.The Isha Yoga Center situated at the foothill…
Not good value for money...
Visited first time with family and hopefully last time. Counter staff was very rude. Dont have any knowledge how t…
All the experience I had to hence the Spirituality towards inner Awaking
Nice place to visit The creative ideas of swamiji is Excellent and it improves Spirituality in side the every perso…
Great Place To Visit
Very good food and reasonable too. Must visit place. Really it's amazing place and Ambience is Also nice.
A serene atmosphere pervades the place! Beautiful surroundings, with greenery and mountains all around.
Bukhara - must visit food in Delhi
The food at Bukhara is excellent, especially their daal bukhara and pudina parantha are not be missed. The staff is…
Rare glimpse into the Lucknow world of craft and culture
Muzaffar Ali is something of a Lucknow legend--he's from a noble family that has been part of Lucknow for generatio…
Not much attractive light and sound show
It is a pretty boring show. There is a lot of scope for improvement. There is not much light in the show. It was li…
Better than I expected
There were so many things I loved about this trip. We had a great driver. His name is Jaggi. He was very safe and t…
Good place to relax
Its a good place to spend time with your family. Statue is gigantic and is worth visiting once if you are coimbator…
VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE
The best part was the elephant ride and shower. The kids loved it. Visit to the Periyar national park was also good…
Saadan’s Fabulous Historic Walk in Kaiserbagh
Loved our second walk with Saadan today in the Kaiserbagh area. He had so much great information and got us into hi…