Huangguoshu Waterfall is famous at home and abroad for the magnificent main falls and the densely distributed waterfall cluster. It is also known as "the first waterfall in China". This is surely a must doing sightseeing place once you are in Guiyang.
Duration: 6–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance ticket for sightseeing mentioned
- Service charge & government taxes
- Entry/Admission - Huangguoshu Water Falls
- Flight and train ticket
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, optional activities
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 176350P74
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 176350P74
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Huangguoshu Water FallsStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Tianxingqiao Service AreaStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Cuckoo Travel Service
Joined in July 2019
#50 of 198 Outdoor Activities in Beijing
- kengyewclementl00Spectacular Zhangjiajie/ Fenghuang Phoenix TownUnbelievable 4 days - 4 nights Zhangjiajie ,Wulingyuan,Tianmen Mountain and Fenghuang Ancient Town trip. Will definitely recommended this ZJJ tour as its such a amazing, beautiful n clean place n Spectacular scenery ( from avator park, grand canyon bridge , tianmen mountain, the cable car rides and fenghuang town). The good time was all park visits travelling time was around 30mins to 1 hr travel time except to Fenghuang as its 230km away from ZJJ. Our 5 Stars tour guide Chris arranged everything in place n smooth proces from hotel n Park visits . He was very helpful n knowledgeable in explaining the history of the places of interests . The transport was quite new n clean and careful driver Mr huang . You can linked up with him via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Neenals00Great for domestic Chinese travellersThis cruise ship normally departs from Chongqing but in the dry season due to low water levels it docks at Fengdu about 2-3 hour drive by bus from Chongqing instead. Once we arrived a porter took my suitcase to the ship as there are lots of stairs and gang planks to walk to reach the boat, this was at a small supplement but worth the money. At reception I was met by two lovely English speaking guys - Lawrence and James - both of whom could not have done more to make me welcome. There was only one other Malaysian couple who were international visitors all other guests were local Chinese. It was nice to have other English speaking guests to socialise with. The ship is not luxurious but it was okay. My cabin was by reception on deck 2, the restaurant was also on this floor as well as a little convenience store, more like a stock cupboard than store. Level 5 had the entertainment area and bar and level 6 was the outdoor viewing deck. The viewing deck didn't have much in the way of seating unfortunately but it was still a great place to enjoy the views. The food on board was okay, buffet style breakfast and lunch whilst dinner was a served meal. It is a scramble to the buffet but by this point I'd learnt you need patience when travelling in China. You share a table with other guests and dinner is placed on the lazy Susan and shared around the table. Each table sits around 8 guests. The trip included a couple of shore excursions but others could be booked and paid for locally. I took the included tours but opted to relax on the boat instead of adding more. I found my trip to China exhausting so having a couple of easier days made all the difference. The cabin was spacious, had an ensuite with decent shower and lots of bathroom amenities. The bed was two singles pushed together and bedding was also two single duvets but the mattress was firm which I like so comfortable. There was a small sofa and a small balcony with a couple of seats on. The rooms were serviced twice a day while we ate and the crew did a nice job of keeping things clean and tidy.
- andrewmassey90300Good travel agency for foreigners in BeijingWe have been using Cuckoo Travel now for nearly 3 years to organise our holidays in Asia ( Myanmar,Borneo,Thailand to name a few. ) I have found them ( especially April) to be very knowledgeable and professional. Although they are a little more expensive ,the service is very good and we hope to use them again to plan another holiday soon.
- KMeier201900Excellent service!I have enjoyed working together with travel agent April for the past 6-7 years. She is excellent, service minded, fast and always ready to listen to new suggestions and ideas. She will go out of her way to make sure the holiday will be memorable and relaxing! Thank very much!
- vossix00Great jobWe had a few issues regarding a good travel but Cuckoo travel service found exactly that kind of place and hotel we prefer. And since we have teens and small kids as family members it was even more tricky to find the right spot but they definitely did a great job! Thank you!
- oliviameyerwelz002015-2019Great staff, amazing times and everlasting memories! The crew did an awesome job whilst our stay in China! Can highly recommend them!
- Family_Jin00Great consulting!Since years we use the tailor made service for travelling. Always find best possible destinations. Agent knows the need of us very well. :-)!!
- April053000Great TripWe did a Mutianyu Great wall trip in Beijing, the guide was great! View was fantastic in Great Wall. We enjoy our trip very much!
- jazreelgoh00Trustworthy and superb service!I have been using Cuckoo Travel Services for many years. Their consultants are professional, extremely responsive and are able to deliver to our families' needs. I trust them to organize our annual family holiday and also my annual holidays with friends. The consultants are detailed oriented and astute to needs of my family members and me. Extremely reliable, they speak great English and are most suitable for expatriates in China looking for travel in China or overseas.