Marangu Waterfalls, Coffee Farm & Cultural Tour
By Moshi Tours & Transfer
Experience life on the slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro and visit Marangu, a quaint village that offers a fascinating insight into the lives of the Chagga people. The village itself is located in the foothills of Africa’s tallest mountain, about 40km from Moshi town.This one-day tour takes in various natural and cultural sites on the surrounding slopes. Highlights include: Waterfalls – Make a splash in the mountain water of Kilimanjaro and enjoy stunning views of the surrounding valleys. Chagga Museum – The Chagga culture and history can be explored by visiting the museum. There are several exhibitions including a reconstructed thatched Chagga house. Underground Chagga Tunnels – These were used by the Chagga people to hide themselves from the enemies during clan wars. Coffee and Banana Farms – Visit coffee farms and a local home where you can enjoy local dishes and learn the traditional process of preparing coffee from bean to cup. Local Chagga bars and drink the traditional beer.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Experienced guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Ndoro Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Chagga Museum
- Personal items
- Gratuities / “tip” for guide/driver
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- - We offer FREE pick up service from Hotels/Places in radius of 10km from Moshi City Center. - Pick up from Hotels/places out of this range of 10km radius from Moshi City Center additional cost will apply (to be negotiated).
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 241866P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Marangu Waterfalls, Coffee Farm & Cultural Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Marangu Waterfalls, Coffee Farm & Cultural Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Marangu Waterfalls, Coffee Farm & Cultural Tour?
- Marangu Waterfalls, Coffee Farm & Cultural Tour price starts from $90.00. Discover and book Marangu Waterfalls, Coffee Farm & Cultural Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Marangu Waterfalls, Coffee Farm & Cultural Tour cancellation policy?
- Marangu Waterfalls, Coffee Farm & Cultural Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Marangu Waterfalls, Coffee Farm & Cultural Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Marangu Waterfalls, Coffee Farm & Cultural Tour?
- Marangu Waterfalls, Coffee Farm & Cultural Tour is hosted by Moshi Tours & Transfer. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Moshi Tours & Transfer on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Marangu Waterfalls, Coffee Farm & Cultural Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 241866P2
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Ndoro WaterfallStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Chagga MuseumStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Kilimanjaro National ParkStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Local Owner/Operator who will give you the insider tours around Moshi and Beyond!
I had one day in Moshi after my Kilimanjaro climb before my flight. In the morning, I contacted Nick at Moshi Tour …
Perfect trip with Great service !!
I had only a short time to visit Tanzania, and wanted to climb the great Kilimanjaro for one full day. Nick helped …
Great experience and very reliable!
We booked a 1 day safari in Tarangire the day before. Nik came to visit us that evening to explain the details in p…
Great day trip to Tarangire national park
Moshi tours & transfer offered great service, quick response and very friendly and energetic guide. We had a wonder…
A Superb experience!!
It was such a Great experience! The pick up was on time and they were very friendly and helpful. Getting into Kilim…
This was a great experience. Nick organized everything clearly and perfectly, meeting us a day before to explain al…
Great experience !
I really enjoyed hiking one day on Kilimanjaro. It was really great. I also went to Materuni waterfalls with Nick. …
Excellent communication and service, extremely kind and helpful. Rented a car and worked perfectly. Very competent …
A day well spent!
Spent a great day in Materuni and the Hotsprings! Stunning nature along the hike and a very friendly and knowledgea…
Arusha national park- great experience
We booked one day private safari tour Arusha national park. It was a memorabele experience, we were picked up in th…
AMAZING experience and energy !! the best day of our trip
This trip was beyond expectations. We went with Nick and Djuma and it was like going to an amazing place with 2 go…
Wonderful Day Trip in Moshi !
I didn't really know what to do when i arrived in Moshi but when i was doing my search i finally ended into their w…
A Hike to Never Miss !
We did a day hike on the Marangu route and it was really worth going for the hike. Our guide Rajab told us a lot ab…
Kilimanjaro Day Hike was amazing Experience !
This was a wonderful experience with great guides! You will be very satisfied that you booked it! Everything about …
Kilimanjaro 7 Days via Machame and 4 Days Safari ! Best Experience
We had an awesome time with Moshi Tours and Transfer in Moshi, Tanzania! Me and my wife did the Machame Route 7 day…
Buy it with
Marangu Waterfalls, Coffee Farm & Cultural Tour provided by Moshi Tours & Transfer
Product Overview: Marangu Waterfalls, Coffee Farm & Cultural Tour
|Number of Photos||1|